CYRUS[2.3] - Just because...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Gelexx where are you getting the idea SW items own? a helm thats only Ac 18 and Dc 12? slow+pa 1 wooo, Dc 100 wep? Mc 50 staff? Dc 18 Rings ? its all a load of ****, they lowered armour too, apart from slow+hp/mp my brutal armour is better than it, its like ac 30 amc 20 now its ****, lol and i got my para out of another cave last week, i dont know anyone that got para from SW yet... its been other places.

WasteMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sorry but I clearly said, lowering them would be good for not just myself, but for others too, go to school. Anyhoo, I'm just saying this, because for the rate at which SW kit drops (when doom had it we had a few) and now that items drop more frequent (GM mentioned this) - SW items are more easier to obtain, now, the GM raised the stats on them for a few days, he wasnt on for anyone to tell him, ofc. patriots aren't going to say stats are too high now are they? But they have got lowered yes, but imo, there still good lol, like AeonItems are semi-rare if not, quite easy to get, sorta, but there the same stats as aeon, if not better. Also each item has PA/Slow on it? lol? But I'm just saying... Either way, I'm most likely not going to win this so I don't know why I bother, seeing as 3/4 of the server is Patriots... Also, tbh, your saying **** about Coco being corrupt with lvling and ****, look @ Andy, he got lvl75 in what? 2days? We don't ****ing moan and Coco's been lvling for ages. But I know something which we can all agree on, make tao pets weaker? Seriously, a level50 tao can own a level60-70+ warrior/wiz, as all he does would be to curse (which is ownage and lasts like 25secs) and poison, SFB + pets. Get "raped". Even enough to AFK level on. Which we all know Andy would've done unless he really didnt in which case i don't know what to say, well i do but i'll probs get all the **** from that fag saying **** about my head up my arse, when he clearly doesn't know what hes saying.

ANYHOOOOOO..
Whats the actual forum link, if there is one?
Ta,
/Gelexx.

Mythoss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
Germany,Berlin
so you can exploit some more 3x EXP potion ? then make the excuse it wasnt u on the account?

i guess u was in sz when i was talking to gm...He refer to n00b about exploiting not to me,i told gm somthing else and that reply make no sens

Leetabix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2008
Cyrus is the only server out that i like >< hope it dont go down , but i recon hes fed up with all the complaints and arguments.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Thats because you judged a book by its cover, some people are just so fking lazy (also the tele npc wasnt working when u joined lol)... you think everything is handed to you, you gotta find your startin books on MR in OmaVillage, get lvl 30 then adventure BC/WT - become 40 and start raping boss's.

Cyrus is a great server, dont get me wrong. But it really is the "lazy mans" type of server lol.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
this server has a lot of potiential and could go far but ive finally decided to quit bcoz of the lack of updates.. its getting boring.. the only event we get is exp event and its mad its like x1.5 everytime after reboot it sucks.. also its just like a leveling server nothing fun. xoxoxoxoxox make sure you save my number yes?

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Guess what. I have more important things to do than run a server.
Therefore it falls pretty low on my list of priorities to appease a bunch of online people of which i have no care towards.

The server will be online later tonight, in plenty of time for the war.

Please refrain from spamming this thread with your pointless arguements.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Im one person. Met was a team effort.
I think thats all, now run along. Wouldn't want to take time out of your new amazing project, whens its out again 2013? :cray:

"Team" is a term thrown around quite a lot on here. The fact is it was basically me on my own with the odd appearance from some coders (can all see how well that turned out). I managed to keep it going for around a year on my own, your having trouble after less than a month. Get off your high horse and admit you had no idea what you were talking about when posting on my thread. ;)

Sorry to the players of the server, but i just don't like it when people dish it out without actually knowing what there talking about.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
we need more caves and we need para's and pro's to be muuuuuch more rare all TP have pros and para's
doom = 1 pro .. mine xD

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
but i just don't like it when people dish it out without actually knowing what there talking about.

Likewise.

Also could a mod maybe delete all the posts by those two morons who are trying to prove whos better on the internet thanks. Its bad enough on mir. :eek:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Over 300 spam posts deleted from this thread... continue and I will throw around some infactions. This must be the 4th time I've cleaned this thread now.

Pathetic, useless spam.

Reactions: SmavidDavid

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
That you need not know.

I'm not causing an argument, I wasn't even having a dig at Cloud imo. I was just clearly stating the fact that the mod(s) aren't doing their job.

I know I will get banned for pointing this out, as I did before. I just hope this will be a wake up call, as we all have quite clearly spammed this thread to ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.