D.X Version Source Release

Danut

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
Do an excellent job and keep up the good work Sanity !

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Q: Do we update SVN for this mate?:) (If so were does it go in the SVN update?)

Good work mate :)

-Ash

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
Had a small bash this morning and got to say, I'm overwhelmed >.< lol.

I cant seem to get mount system to work can you give me a complete noob guide to test it.

I've getting a hero to work though cant really say much took me ages to work out how to spawn him lol. (there is some translation needed - guessing its suppose to say hero and the end of your name in the brackets?)

will you be uploading your interface update for english to svn when you are done? your doing great wish i could be more help!

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Had a small bash this morning and got to say, I'm overwhelmed >.< lol.

I cant seem to get mount system to work can you give me a complete noob guide to test it.

I've getting a hero to work though cant really say much took me ages to work out how to spawn him lol. (there is some translation needed - guessing its suppose to say hero and the end of your name in the brackets?)

will you be uploading your interface update for english to svn when you are done? your doing great wish i could be more help!

Are you using the test npc for mounts? i posted a fixed script for it above as there was errors. Once you get the mount stone the mount should appear in your mount interface, just go to it and summon it, then from the test npc you need to upgrade it. Once thats does you need the RoyalArmor, put it on and CTRL R to ride the mount.

Can you show me a pic of the Chinese string on your name please, the only Chinese part which is in brackets on your name is Sabuk Owners, which can be change by re naming Sabuk castle name.

Not sure how i will do the interface at the moment, my upload speed is kinder crap so i may just upload the translated files only which is INTERFACE.Sgl, Woool.dat.update and a few xml files.

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
I did update the ncp from a few posts ago but ill try it again. Ill post screenies tomorrow for you but what I did was make a hero in central lands was a warrior male if you want to check(cool effects when making hero btw)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
View attachment 12055

Look on hero for untransleted text. Iknow you know the client is untranslated so wont mention the rest :)

If i can remember i think thats client side. Also if you ever see any Chinese message in game could you copy and paste them into a notepad or something and post them, say what you did before it shown up if you can so i can find it easier.

20p3lfp.jpg

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
Could you up the ncp text cost I can't save it from copy and paste hence why the testncp doesn't work. Can't install language packs on home premium windows 7

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
If i can remember i think thats client side. Also if you ever see any Chinese message in game could you copy and paste them into a notepad or something and post them, say what you did before it shown up if you can so i can find it easier.

20p3lfp.jpg

Nice font :P Still doing translations then?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Could you up the ncp text cost I can't save it from copy and paste hence why the testncp doesn't work. Can't install language packs on home premium windows 7

Up the npc text? translate the stones for mounts you mean? i could but it needs to be done in code aswell and last time i did it, it ****ed up so i need to know why, just hoping it's not client coded aswell.

@Ryan
yea, just about 5000 more images to translate then something like 2000 strings to hex so yea lol. Hope people are not expecting the client anytime soon or they will be disappointed.

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
No rush mate your coming along great wish I could help but can't read the characters in the files.

I know you prob know but the first quest isn't working but that's low priority I'm sure!

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Well taos aint got any pets :eek: (When will this be done?:) )

Good luck sanity!

-Ash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
:O Someone on here should help you out with that job. :O

Lol, xDD.

It's just taking time because no one i know from QQ has been on for ages so i got no Chinese helping me with the words, from what i done so far is just pure of memory from last time i did it.

Hexing the woool.dat.update though is so fkin depressing.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Im really after getting in to this, i missed you on msn the other week, mate :(

And since then, this is the first time ive had time to log on

If your about any morning mon/fri next week till dinner, il be on msn

Hope to catch you Sanity

And great work on the files they look top

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Changed @Changegender chinese text into original command.. No offects from server side :) (Guess i can translate these and put there original names)??

Also i think Superman doesn't work (Doesn't regenerate my health/mana)

-Ash

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Need these questions replyed please :)

Q1: Are all the stats correct?
Q2: Are the new items have random stats you made up?
Q3: Do monsters/bosses have random stats?

Just questions i need to know. Because to be honest BigGame isn't that hard as i thought it would be..

Also will you be uncapping these selected stuff?

HumStatCap, MonStatCap, MonExpCap ect. (These can be done in future) - When your not to busy mate 'Yes i know you need a coder thats why ryans here to help' <3 :P

That's all for now Sanity mate! Also is there any update/news on this smexy interface?:)

-Ash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Changed @Changegender chinese text into original command.. No offects from server side :) (Guess i can translate these and put there original names)??

Also i think Superman doesn't work (Doesn't regenerate my health/mana)

-Ash

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Need these questions replyed please :)

Q1: Are all the stats correct?
Q2: Are the new items have random stats you made up?
Q3: Do monsters/bosses have random stats?

Just questions i need to know. Because to be honest BigGame isn't that hard as i thought it would be..

Also will you be uncapping these selected stuff?

HumStatCap, MonStatCap, MonExpCap ect. (These can be done in future) - When your not to busy mate 'Yes i know you need a coder thats why ryans here to help' <3 :P

That's all for now Sanity mate! Also is there any update/news on this smexy interface?:)

-Ash

Can translate the command.ini if you wish.

@Superman just makes you immortal, is it ment to regen hp/mp?.

Q1. Duno, am not really bothered about stats at the moment, my guess is no.. they won't be right.
Q2. Not sure, just what the Chinese have released, Shanda only have a item list up to level 46 so when it comes to the new items it's a guessing game unless i login to woool and check them myself but not needed yet.
Q3. Same answer to Q1, i have no idea, i have not spent time looking at this kinder stuff yet, more focused on getting a stable release first then work on fixing this kind of thing.

No idea what the caps are at the moment but am sure we can increase it if it dosn't course any problems.

@Lif
Sure il catch you on msn some time next week mate, Ryan has setup a private svn for the source though, so if you don't catch me then speak to him if you got him on msn, but il try make it on monday morning.

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
@Superman just makes you immortal, is it ment to regen hp/mp?.
Think he meant, regen HP and MP back to full when using the @Superman command, basically its the same as when you level up, your HP and MP are all recovered. Simple fix / edit if you want it like that.