D.X Version Source Release

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Yer i'd love it like mir 2.3 command :) (So i don't need use MP when attackin with a spell)

Good luck mate.

-Ash

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Daz has just hooked me up, with what i need..

So il have this week to get things sorted before i get adding/fixing

Total noob when it comes to woool but im sure il get sorted, never played but always wanted too

Looking forward to helping the current team out, and hopefully we can take this set way past the next level

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I have stopped working on the client for the time being now Lif is on board, hopfully we can solve this chat bug with the new client and start using it. The client everyone is using is over 2 years old but our source supports the latests client and structures.
I just tested out Underworld map and the new sabuk map and all is fine.
35ix6as.jpg

14mgrhi.jpg

Am hoping we can solve it because it gives woool so much more for the future. If you want the new client you can download from the website
http://woool.sdo.com/web2/guide/index.asp. would help to see if there is any other problems with using the new client, so far i havent found any other then that.

Il be back on the files again, will start probably sorting out everything now, and get these quests in and working hopefully.
If everyone could post any problems they have found on here please, i will make a list on the first page of all the bugs, i know a few have told me on msn but i got a memory like a fish.

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
New client includes english interface?:) (Goin start downloading now!)

-Ash

PS: If i have any problems ill post here. (With client side) :p

Edit: Which icon do i press to start the download on the webpage?

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
New client includes english interface?:) (Goin start downloading now!)

-Ash

PS: If i have any problems ill post here. (With client side) :p

Edit: Which icon do i press to start the download on the webpage?

No it's the Chinese client, we can only use that if the chat bug is fixed though if we can't do it then we have to stay at the current client.

If you want to test the client you can download from here
http://down.sandai.net/xlgame/cqsj_setup.exe

The only way is to use there download manager, they no longer host from ftps.

I done quite abit of work to the files also, scripted most npc's so it's easyier to work with, added a few upgrade npcs aswell although i only really tested 1 which is Gems upgrade which works fine the others are

BlackIronore Upgrade
Dark Magic Upgrade

BlackIronOre upgrade is simple and should work.

DarkMagic i need to learn about, i don't actually know how to gain DarkMagic points, am sure you gain them from mobs but not 100% on that.
Dark Magic upgrades adds stats
Dark DC
Dark SC
Dark MC
and so on..
You need Ores,Gems + Weapon or Armor.

Will work on this today.

Identify items script also added, items with (None) next to it's name you can take it to a npc and it will identify it for you and give you a random item, only Boots/Belts added as this is how it is on official.

SmeltingStones You need x10 Rubys, x10 Sapphires or x10 Emeralds and create a Gem(S) only small gems have been scripted, will add the rest later on.
33ubw3c.jpg

Title System I changed this, i didn't like everything in the System folder so i moved all this to TitleSystem folder, also titles are not all in 1 txt file, each class has it's own file to make it easier.

I need to do a cleanup of all the background variables because 90% are not being used, i used Rainbow as a base when doing so all that crap is still in. but here a few things il be working on over the next few days.

• Quests
  • Chests scripts
  • Event / Games maps + triggers
  • Functions of items
  • Clean up

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Sanity mate is there a webpage like (Mir 2 resource)? Were it has every item stats ect.. And every monster stats? (So i can transfer the stats over).

If so please post below and if not ill try find a woool nerd on here some were :P

-Ash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Sanity mate is there a webpage like (Mir 2 resource)? Were it has every item stats ect.. And every monster stats? (So i can transfer the stats over).

If so please post below and if not ill try find a woool nerd on here some were :P

-Ash

Nah but shanda have just released new guides on woool, not everything is covered but a fair amount. I am thinking about opening a website like mir resource for woool but when things get going more.

http://act.woool.sdo.com/project/school/RM_ZhuangBei.asp?action=RM

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Hmm could some1 post a webpage google translator?:)

Nice find San.

-Ash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Ok you can now update your files.

Changes past 3 revs
https://code.google.com/p/woool-exes/source/list

Clean up of all Variables are done and tranlsate, the files are finally in a clean state, it's all about adding scripts and and database tweaking, leaving the the databases though because Lif mentioned getting MS setup which will be great so it's just adding scripts which is the easy part, so except alot of content to be added :).

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Soo if we update our Woool we will have an english interface?:D (If so then were does it go ect)

Nice update!

-Ash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Soo if we update our Woool we will have an english interface?:D (If so then were does it go ect)

Nice update!

-Ash

No -.- English client won't be ready for sometime yet, Code/files are more important then the client at the moment.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I guess so :/ But i profer an english client 1st (My opinion) lol.

But good luck on next release mate.

-Ash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I guess so :/ But i profer an english client 1st (My opinion) lol.

But good luck on next release mate.

-Ash

We all want a English client but with only me working on it and the files it takes time.

Anyway
Sabuk is messed up, not sure what is yet but you can' repair doors, hire guards, storing funds isn't refreshing. I just got Main gate to open/close but with low hp when it does close, this is going to be a code problem, i think it's currently set with the new sabuk map because the gate coords are all wrong but i set them back to normal and still not working.

Edit: Ok the source uses the new sabuk map, this is bad because our client dose not support that map, unless i find updates for our client without bugging the chat. I hoping shanda still have updates on there website from our version, il have to check when i get back but i have no idea when the chat bug happens, i think it's the client interface update version but not sure.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Ok the new sabuk map was released when the chat bug was added so there nothing we can do unless we fix the chat problem with the new client, or we take the coding from 1.955 source which i have and used the old sabuk map but i don't know if we have to change other things aswell, like map structure etc.. Trying to get as much info on the chat problem for the coders but i not seen any woool devs on qq for some time now just the owner of our source and hes not yet fixed it.

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ok 2 things i found buggy/anoying.

1: M2Server keeps saying..

25/02/2012 20:12:13 Division by zero
25/02/2012 20:12:44 Division by zero
25/02/2012 20:13:18 Division by zero
25/02/2012 20:13:49 Division by zero
25/02/2012 20:14:19 Division by zero
25/02/2012 20:14:50 Division by zero
25/02/2012 20:15:20 Division by zero
25/02/2012 20:15:51 Division by zero
25/02/2012 20:16:22 Division by zero
25/02/2012 20:16:54 Division by zero
25/02/2012 20:17:25 Division by zero

2: A.Speed is bugged i think.

When i hit with that gold weapon i hit pritty fast for like 1st 5 shots then the others i hit like i got -5 speed.. (This a bug or just me?)

Good luck san.

-Ash

Edit: Also is the drop files from euro woool or is it made up? (Might redo them so it suits a low-med rate)

Edit2: Boss stats aka HP/AC/AMC/DC/MC/SC Been done euro way?? Because BigGame has like 200 odd AMC and no AC.. So a warrior solos no problem.. (If need redoing i shall)

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
We are trying to fix this chat problem, just needs launcher updating to patch a few files in the client, this is all am focused on at the moment.

Also new coder Xia joined the team today, hes a Chinese woool developer, he will be working on the D.X Chinese version along with giving us the correct values so it meets sdo version.

Division by zero error will be sorted soon. As for stats in the database they will be wrong as they always are.

I will look into Speed also thanks.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
No problem :)

It musta been hard to find a chinese person who knows woool lol. (Good to have him on the team though!)

Good luck on nxt patch!

-Ash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
These errors should be fixed, it was only incorrect database values, so yer will need to go over the datbase at some point and MonGens, just noticed a 350 mob spawn in underground so they will need changing.
Division by zero
TUserEngine::ProcessData
TUserEngine::ProcessMonsters

I thought the Division by zero error was exp cod related but after fixing the database values it doesn't seem to be showing anymore, il leave it on for couple of hours see it pops up though.

Will update soon.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Good work mate (Was wondering why some of them wouldnt die) :P

Keep up the good work.

-Ash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Ok we can't use any new clients, the chat bug isn't a bug at all, Sdo have just implanted it, you cannot talk in general chat until 45 which makes no sense to me at all but i been on sdo woool for a couple of days testing out stuff and you just can't talk in game it's a simple as that.

So we will need to stick at our client, i will need to make some changes in the code because of it. will update soon.

Oh nearly finished with the launcher aswell, sorted out Change password and recover password, both working ok. Added window mode function, just got to add resolutions and should be done, made a few tweaks here and there in the code aswell

2aangoy.jpg

(few buttons missed out -.- but looks better and much easyier to read then before me thinks.)

Have to revert back to old sabuk map aswell, never really fancied having that huge one, just too big.

But i can't see sdo keeping this chat thing like this, i think it's because of the amount of noobs spamming chat with Auto messaging, fk knows why they just didn't disable the thing, it's stupid to have it in the first place.

Edit: Sabuk done.
2eyi1rc.jpg

9vfn7r.jpg

Last edited: