Daffodil

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackknight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 29, 2005
why do u only have full client download.. is there any HLmir3g.ini file or patch?

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
I took it as it was x7 from the other post but i think thats pretty impossible as the exp rate only runs in binary number i think therefore from 2 sources its impossible to get 7 eg
x4 + x2 and u would need another 1, maybe wrong but i think im right.

Query in SQL can do this m8ey :)

Through the Console.exe will only do 1x 2x 4x 8x etc but we kept it as 1x and changed the exp in the SQL database with a Query :)

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
why do u only have full client download.. is there any HLmir3g.ini file or patch?

There will be at some point but we are only just starting off and want to get everything sorted first.

At the moment we want to work on the server not the client as that can be done afterwards along with the patch and launchers etc

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Query in SQL can do this m8ey :)

Through the Console.exe will only do 1x 2x 4x 8x etc but we kept it as 1x and changed the exp in the SQL database with a Query :)
ok as i said i only know ways ive been taught hehe, nice though at least you know what youre doing

mapadale

cheers m8

exp cannot be told as it varies between all mobs like i said its custom :)
Then obviously you need to read up on the forum rules for posting about a server.

Rates have to be included, IE: 126 - 256. its only an estimate, but at least it points from the low end to to the top end of the exp that can be.

So please state some rates.

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
Then obviously you need to read up on the forum rules for posting about a server.

Rates have to be included, IE: 126 - 256. its only an estimate, but at least it points from the low end to to the top end of the exp that can be.

So please state some rates.

you read server rules. this is upcoming servers, not advertisements. he only has to post full rates when he finishes server

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
Sounds good.. except the "gold is hard to get" part.. sounds like it could get a bit tedious, i always hated having to go 2 fleas just to get pots for a hunt on euro

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
i like the balance.. like, u make enough gold from hunts to pay for the next hunt, but if you want anything extra to buy better pots, or kit or anything you need to go gold hunting, i find it really de motivating to have to go on a gold hunt before a real hunt

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
i like the balance.. like, u make enough gold from hunts to pay for the next hunt, but if you want anything extra to buy better pots, or kit or anything you need to go gold hunting, i find it really de motivating to have to go on a gold hunt before a real hunt
Just opions really then, i loved camping subs and fighting for them to get cash on official etc, i put a limted SR on my server though and everyone *****ed lol, people would seriosuly prefer to start with anything they will ever need in there bag lol

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
I wouldn't want that.. i like having to gold hunt to afford things, but i think having to gold hunt before every hunt is annoying :P

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
Pots have been reduced so it wont be too bad really for the hunting side of things...except if you go for bosses which arent solo-able

Every mob has been tweaked with gold so it will vary where you go now and not just one place to get the gold ;)

IF it does appear that no people can get pots then they will be increased in the drop files :) and what will happen is you will find exploding mobs in caves full of pots like the good old days ;)

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
It is up but best waiting a day or 2 as it is being wiped for going live and machine is moving so it can have cable running to it and not on wireless ;)

Feel free to go on now if you want :)

eatyoualive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2008
any one give me the ip address for it while i wait for full client

yeah want to come and have a look at it before its whiped

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
2 secs m8 i will upload a launcher for you and for everyone else who wants to get on quick...

Soon as live can people download the full client as you may not be able to see some items or even weapons and will avoid characters going invisible...Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.