Daffodil

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

eatyoualive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2008
ok cheers m8 i just like the sound of all the quests and tao pet jin being lvl 40 so it should be good lol

ps is there a exp rate for the server or s it different in some places

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
Updated First Post!

Exp is different in most places m8 so is all the cash and bosses are hard...

Not ALL quests are ingame as of yet these WILL be put in 2moro morning straight away and a story quest is being worked on for all you adventurers ;)

Last edited:

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
Testing...atm wont be long till it is LIVE, just needs a bit more tweaks to some things and adding a few more quests etc ;)

Ps 100th Post :D:D:D

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Testing...atm wont be long till it is LIVE, just needs a bit more tweaks to some things and adding a few more quests etc ;)

Ps 100th Post :D:D:D
Yeah i gave it a little try before, mass respect on it, looks like you've given the npc's some time and actually thought about it unlike the majority of other servers, shame its only x7 and i haven't got the patience to get past level 3 lol

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
Cheers m8 appreciate that :)

If you do actually give it time and effort you will soon grow to like it :) hehe

Im sure we will impliment things that you may want to have a go of :)

You are always welcome here if you wish to play same goes for everyone else too :)

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Cheers m8 appreciate that :)

If you do actually give it time and effort you will soon grow to like it :) hehe

Im sure we will impliment things that you may want to have a go of :)

You are always welcome here if you wish to play same goes for everyone else too :)
After a year or so on official of camping WD for 10 hours a day for 10% im done with that lol but tnx for the offer and gl and if u need any help im always here dossing in GoT usually

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
i think i might actually give this server a go lol and i dont normally play servers that are below x32 exp so that tells how good it seems to me i just hope im not disapointed.:)

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
ok tested it and i have to say this server shouldnt be in beta cos its no where near ready. heres some of the problems ive found...

1) low quests dont work like kill 10 hens i killed at least 40 and it wont let me get reward. and another quest is to get 20 beef but they weigh 5 each so i need at least 100 bag weight so i have to be like lvl 20 ish so they could do with lowering maybe to 2 weight as this is ment to be a low lvl quest. obviously i havent tested the high quests as im not high lvl enough.

2)i lured an oma chief to a guard cos im lvl 8 and it only dropped 302 gold no pots no items i know gold is low but its silly. oma chiefs normally drop 4k+ some noob items and some pots like sunnies.

3)mining is a waste of time which is bad as mining takes aaages to do(maybe cos im a low lvl wiz with hardly any acc) i got a p7 silver n a p13 copper when i went to sell em to wep shop they both said 0

4)master student dont work as there are some lvl 60's ingame cos gm lvl'd them and gave them kit to test things out e.g high bosses etc. no point testing this when one of the people i saw had like 1k+ comfort on there boots thats instant heal lol so they cant die may aswell of made them a gm.

5) took me an hour n half to make 3k gold cos u have to harvest for meat as i didnt get any gold from a scarecrow or hooking cat.

6) because money is so hard to get u cant buy kit or pots to try kill harder things u cant even kit a noob out with the basic essentials with the 3k i made. maybe its better with a war as they have more acc n kill faster.

7) revive in town takes u to bichon which blows cos at lvl 8 i have to run all the way bk to prajna to get my books as its 5k to tele there which i just dont have. yea u can tele to a cave in prajna n run to town but thats risky too since most mobs will 2hit a low lvl wiz and since u cant buy pots u have to hop n pray u dont get hit or theres nothin outside the cave ent waiting for u.

and this are just the things i found in an hour n half so god knows what else dont work but the thing is it has the potential to be a brilliant server if all these things were working.

my suggestion to the gm is increase the gold rate as like i said its so hard to make cash at low lvl which is when u need ur basic kit and skills. and focus on the low lvl quests and low lvl things first as this is a low rate server so people will lvl slowly. if these things are fixed then u have definatly won me over and thats hard with me being a high rate player

TheMaxx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2007
points taken and we are working on sorting some if not all of these out

as for ppl who have kits and been lvled they are aware we are wiping once its moved to a direct connection

quests are being sorted out as fast as we can

dont want to much gold running round as ppl will have nothing to aim for if its all in shop and drops

gold does appear to need a tweak up but wont be loads

as for tele this will be moved and will still cost

will sort the revives out that takes no time ;-)

chief will be looked at as well so he drops basics and pots ;-)

and a huge thnx for the info Paine

plz hang in there as we are willing to listen to players and try and make it a place for all to play ( and there is only the two of us doing it all at the mo ;-) )

not sure why you cant use master app as we have had no probs so far

but plz let me know whats up

and to anyone else who likes the look plz hang in with us we are going as fast as we can

and have a lot of plans to add a diffferent aspect to the game

we want guilds and grps :ghug: and if you want to solo we are looking into how to accomadate you guyz as well

some of these have been sorted the quests should be ok now

gold has been tweaked up

pots have been lowered in price

chief is dropping stuff now

revive will have to changed as soon as poss but for now we have made it cheap enough to use the tele to the main towns

ores will have a value as well not going to make it loads but should be worth it ;-)

master app commands are Craftsman & Apprentice

Last edited:

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
Ok i have updated 1st post with a few more things added and soon to be added :)

Hope you like...

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
just like to say how impressed i am with the work gms have put in they pretty much fixed all the problems on my list within 2 hours of me posting them they have one of the best attitudes ive seen from gm's keep up the good work. and just to make sure u do i have some more things that want fixing before server goes live lol.

1)cash in ant caves atm only soldier ants drop decent cash up to 3k id say spread it out a little so that they drop like 1k but armoured shooter and feeder ants all drop too. general ant only drops up to 700 gold atm so he needs an increase too prehaps 10k per general.

2) ghouls and skele lords only drop about 700 gold so they need an increase too they also need to drop the books around lvl 30 such as m shield and shoulderdash those types of books.

3)make sure all bosses have bene oil str oil and wargod oils in there drops too

4)i spent quite a bit of time in both bichon cave and dead pit and niether skeles or zombies drop books roflmao so that needs fixing as no one will be able to learn any skills otherwise. havent had chance to check numa ruins or west desert to see if there dropping books as they should be.

5)the quest to get 50 spider tooth is messed up in scripting as it says 10 spider legs when u click that it says get me 50 spider legs then when u click ok it says have u got my 50 spider teeth. so is it spider legs or spider tooth u need as i had 50 spider tooth in my bag but it wouldnt take them off me.

6)you need to make sure that the items for ring crafting are in drops e.i chicken feathers etc so i can check how easy or hard they are to get hold of.

7)make sure that the ring combine/merging works and that u can get the right ring from it. and make sure the stats for it are ok in comparison to the other rings e.i dc1-1 for chicken ring but dc 2-3 from bull ring (i know there not the right stats but its for the example) theres no point mergin a chicken ring if its gonna be jus 1-2/3 cos then a normal bull ring is better so id make it maybe 2-4 that sort of thing.

8)make sure that bosses are spawning on snowtower 3rd and 4th floors as i ran through both of them yesterday when no one was on and there werent any bosses there except the ee in kr.

9)i know uve removed all the rubbish from the drops but in doing so uve pretty much removed all the mid lvl items from normal mobs and only things such as bone lord etc drop anything of any use to a mid lvl which is kind of pointless as a mid lvl wont be able to kill a bl.

10) the yeti claws quest needs fixing as they dont drop yeti claws and u cant harvest them lol i killed over 50 of them yesterday and not one claw which is bad considering u need like 30 of them.

11) make sure u can sell things to the right npcs for example i couldn't sell a lantern necky to the acc npc yest. and that when u sell something to an npc its stays in the shop. that way if people sell drugs to the pot shop e.i natureliqour(m) or sun pots then it stays there so sum1 else can buy it and that way it removes some of the gold from the game that ur wanting to keep rare.

12)fisherman doesnt need any bait he just gives u the item. i wont say what as i dont wanna ruin the suprise for people. and also when he tells u were u can hunt for bait he doesnt actually tell u lol.he says something like u can get bait from hunting in areas such as. and there theres the link which says ah ok thnks but no location for bait lmao.

13) also atm in mastercity u have 40+ rare items in the shops such as 44 54 robes and lawofmagic n nexus rings that sort of thing and theres like full pages of them lol make sure there removed before server goes live otherwise once u hit 40 ull have a full rare kit lol.

14)no mobs spawning around master city and the cave at the top right of the map u cant get into lol dont know if ur ment to but if not then master city is pretty useless atm

once all that is done u can start work on some mid lvl quests for around lvl 30 prehaps using zt booty or places like that as the quests u have atm are good but u should be able to finish them by the time ur lvl 25 tops and thats when all the right drops are in of course.

like i said keep up the good work guys and ill let u know of any more bugs/problems i find (if i find anymore lol i think i found most of them lol)

Last edited:

TheMaxx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2007
ahead of you m8 some of these have been sorted ;-)

but will look into the rest

and again Paine thnx for the heads up on a few things we missed and one we never even knew about ( exploit as well)

and like the rest of the guys ingame running round thnx for all the help guys

i did run round snow meself and cleared it so we do know its laking at the mo ;-)

mid lvl items will be added as we have made a lot up ;-)

yeti sorted as well m8 ;-) and they stack as well now lol

fisherman needs a bloody good tweak then may remove him for now ;-)

mastercity will be sorted once we get up and running and players have a few things to keep them occupied

as for the cave thats another story altogether ;-)

and mobs will be coming ;-)

there has been a load of things added today and changed so plz have a nose see what you can find ;-)

new caves and items i think

i have to work so not to sure what has and not been added just yet

but will know in a bit

THNX TO ALL WHO HAVE OFFERED HELP AND HELPED SO FAR :ppunk:Cant say thnx enough really :ppunk:

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
ill get right on it hehe see what i can find

and u say they been fixed as in yeti claws etc have they actually been added yet or just changed n waiting for reboot?

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005
wow paine you putting as lot of time on testing
your the kind of player which isnt moaning but giving constructiv criticism which i think is really rare these days ;)

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
wow paine you putting as lot of time on testing
your the kind of player which isnt moaning but giving constructiv criticism which i think is really rare these days ;)
Yeah man, if i could be bothered to read any of his posts, there all like essays :P lol, nice to see people helping rather than crying though, if only all players could be like this

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
thnks guys i do this on all servers that i play on you wouldnt believe the amount of times its been mistaken for flaming or avin a go etc it dont matter what server it is i test out the main 3 bugs i know of on it and look for others cos the way i see it, it makes the server better for us when no one can abuse things hehe.

btw i think once the noob stuff is sorted on here we should open the server live as u can focus on the higher lvl stuff while people play cos i think ive done all i can really other than testing drop rates but thats a 2 minute job to fix if any of them are wrong lol i would say increase the drop rate of books in dead pit and bichon cave cos i only had iceball from bichon cave n nothing from dead pit n thats with me 1 hitting everything i see in the cave.

TheMaxx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2007
ill get right on it hehe see what i can find

and u say they been fixed as in yeti claws etc have they actually been added yet or just changed n waiting for reboot?

Its should all be in game plus the drops have been tweaked as well ;-)

books being looked at ;-)

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
Some more items will be put in the drops soon...just need to reload them.

Cheers everyone who is helping for all the bugs you find :)

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
1)cash in ant caves atm only soldier ants drop decent cash up to 3k id say spread it out a little so that they drop like 1k but armoured shooter and feeder ants all drop too. general ant only drops up to 700 gold atm so he needs an increase too prehaps 10k per general. ==Sorted== (Gold isnt going to be high in here)

2) ghouls and skele lords only drop about 700 gold so they need an increase too they also need to drop the books around lvl 30 such as m shield and shoulderdash those types of books. ==Sorted== (Drops Lowered)

3)make sure all bosses have bene oil str oil and wargod oils in there drops too ==Sorted==

4)i spent quite a bit of time in both bichon cave and dead pit and niether skeles or zombies drop books roflmao so that needs fixing as no one will be able to learn any skills otherwise. havent had chance to check numa ruins or west desert to see if there dropping books as they should be. ==Sorted==(Drops have been lowered a fair bit)

5)the quest to get 50 spider tooth is messed up in scripting as it says 10 spider legs when u click that it says get me 50 spider legs then when u click ok it says have u got my 50 spider teeth. so is it spider legs or spider tooth u need as i had 50 spider tooth in my bag but it wouldnt take them off me. ==Sorted==

6)you need to make sure that the items for ring crafting are in drops e.i chicken feathers etc so i can check how easy or hard they are to get hold of. ==Sorted==(Quite Easy To Get)

7)make sure that the ring combine/merging works and that u can get the right ring from it. and make sure the stats for it are ok in comparison to the other rings e.i dc1-1 for chicken ring but dc 2-3 from bull ring (i know there not the right stats but its for the example) theres no point mergin a chicken ring if its gonna be jus 1-2/3 cos then a normal bull ring is better so id make it maybe 2-4 that sort of thing. ==Sorted==(We will make this repeatable e.g ChickenRing - HenRing - ****erelRing)

8)make sure that bosses are spawning on snowtower 3rd and 4th floors as i ran through both of them yesterday when no one was on and there werent any bosses there except the ee in kr.==Sorted== (Upped the spawn rates in there and added more mobs)

9)i know uve removed all the rubbish from the drops but in doing so uve pretty much removed all the mid lvl items from normal mobs and only things such as bone lord etc drop anything of any use to a mid lvl which is kind of pointless as a mid lvl wont be able to kill a bl. ==Will Be Sorted ASAP==

10) the yeti claws quest needs fixing as they dont drop yeti claws and u cant harvest them lol i killed over 50 of them yesterday and not one claw which is bad considering u need like 30 of them. ==Sorted==

11) make sure u can sell things to the right npcs for example i couldn't sell a lantern necky to the acc npc yest. and that when u sell something to an npc its stays in the shop. that way if people sell drugs to the pot shop e.i natureliqour(m) or sun pots then it stays there so sum1 else can buy it and that way it removes some of the gold from the game that ur wanting to keep rare. ==Will look in to this==

12)fisherman doesnt need any bait he just gives u the item. i wont say what as i dont wanna ruin the suprise for people. and also when he tells u were u can hunt for bait he doesnt actually tell u lol.he says something like u can get bait from hunting in areas such as. and there theres the link which says ah ok thnks but no location for bait lmao. ==Still in testing==

13) also atm in mastercity u have 40+ rare items in the shops such as 44 54 robes and lawofmagic n nexus rings that sort of thing and theres like full pages of them lol make sure there removed before server goes live otherwise once u hit 40 ull have a full rare kit lol. ==These were just tests to make sure items will go in shops :)==

14)no mobs spawning around master city and the cave at the top right of the map u cant get into lol dont know if ur ment to but if not then master city is pretty useless atm ==We will sort this out when people start playing and levelling==

Hope this is okay :) for now...till you find more :D

Cheers m8 on getting these

P.S Server will need a reboot for some things to take effect...

Will notify once it has been rebooted.

Status
Not open for further replies.