DAKOTA (Heroes)!!!!!!!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Ok well iv been working on the hero files for a while now, took down the old DB, re-added the items and custom items, but i am looking for a server team of 2 (Including me = 3), i would like you to post your experience within the LOM servers.​

Just a quick note what to find in DAKOTA!!

Runes System = Exchange these for Bonus Points.
Rebirth = U Know how this works (But with a Twist).
Housing System = Build, House / Castle / Palace!.
Heroes = U Know how this works (Dont u??).
Books = Kinda like the Mir3 servers having to Translate the books, have a 50 / 50 of it working or failing also keeps the prices on Books up.
Mining System = Because on most priv servers Mining is useless, i thought i would add this and try bringing it back to life with a few new ways of making items, and selling ores for Cash!
Potions and Scrolls = Get these from the game shop will give you special stats for a certain amount of time, DC,MC,SC AC AND AMC.
Pets = Wizards will be able to teleport to a special room to tame themselfs 5 pets from a choosen list depending on there level and if they have unlocked that Monster (Requires Cash)
Pets = Taos will be able to recieve 2 new pets from the NPC in Tao Village each pet requires cash to unlock
Pets = Warriors will also recieve 1 pet from a NPC located in MudWall, each pet requires a certian amount of cash to Unlock
Pets Random = A Npc will be accessible with a choice to choose from Random Pets (Requires Cash to use)
Or you can use your GameGold or GamePoints to get a better Pet then others (Note all pets are Random)
Quest's = Because i have seen so many servers out there trying to Leech as much of your hard working money as possible i have decided to make this a fair server with NO DONATIONS!!! to equal the server out!, Quests will give you GamePoints and GameGold so you will be able to use the Shop when ever you like (NOTE Items in shop are pricey but worth it)
Glowing System = Want your items to stand out, well with this system your items can get the glow they deserve (With a PRICE)
Battle System = Now with this system you can choose to go Solo (Wont be easy) or In a group *Chances to get Rare items droped*
Crafting = There is a good few new sets in Game for you to Craft *Will give you something to do when bored* however items from the Crafting aint easy to build and will require so work
Masteries System = Now this is where you can train you Custom Skills, Each Masteries will require alot of Training but will be worth it (Still fixing a few bugs on this)
Champion Points = Ok this is an extention for your Heroes, Champion Points are gained by killing Boss's this will give you a choice to level up your Hero useing these points or to Buy Special items for heroes Only!!
PK System = (I Liked this in the Mir3 Servers) Right this is a PK server but you wont lose your levels.....Red members will be sent to a whole new map where you will be able to enter a Cave *Mobs wont be easy to kill* where monsters will drop u PK Potions this will remove you PK Points and give you access back to the Main Citys
Item Upgrades= Ok this is a complicated System and im still trying to figure it out myself but i know it works!!, you will be able to Upgrade your items with special Stats (Will add more shortly)

Ok thats all i can be botherd to let you know about DAKOTA server at the moment, i will keep this thread with Updates on new systems that are to be added, will post a few screen shots later!

Thanks
PB

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Sounds good but I'd advise any future players to search katlin and see what the guys like before playin it

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Sounds good but I'd advise any future players to search katlin and see what the guys like before playin it

Thanks and as for the katlin stufff ha must of made and had some of the best servers and ideas going.....how many years it been and u still bring it up nm ive moved on, and grown up :)

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
will be there a special kit like heaven thats best in game ? or random boss dropen ;most of players wild like to get somth from a wt or others bosses
so all ure server will be played well

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
will be there a special kit like heaven thats best in game ? or random boss dropen ;most of players wild like to get somth from a wt or others bosses
so all ure server will be played well

Ofcorse there is special kits in game, Best kit is the Eclipse kit but only drops from a few places :) all items drop in different places so gives you need to hunt all places to find out what drops what as i am not saying what drops what :)

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Ok here is some updates!!!.

(Database - ITEMS)- Ok all items have been deleted within the Database.....Will be working on this sometime today to start adding all new items (Not the looks just names).

Monster DB - Ok these have not been sorted or looked at as of yet, but hoping within the next few days we will have a whole new monster DB, with all new names etc etc....

Maps - A Total of 11 new areas have been added, but up to 47 new maps.

More info soon as im to tired

Night

Last edited:

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
nice work , even i play most mir 3 i will give a shot when it will be online ur server