Dark realm

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
it was just 2 lines to update a website lol please close or delete whatever i will post in general server chat instead thanks

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Wasn't DarkRealm that MR style server that sold ExpNeckies and stuff for like £200 lol?

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
Wasn't DarkRealm that MR style server that sold ExpNeckies and stuff for like £200 lol?

not by me it wasnt no i took it over 18 month ago and promised people who had donated prior to me taking over it wouldnt close and guess what it never
so your problem now is ?
and the new low-med rate i opened u cant buy any kit so please feel free to tear thread to bits

Last edited:

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
They have a high rate, and i believe his just made a Med - Low rate to run along side the high rate. High rate has been open for a few years now, so it will take some catching up if you decide to play it :).

/XPOD

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I don't know why you give are giving wock so much grief here.

His DarkRealm server, which he has been running for a while now since Paul moved on is still up and running which is a great achievement - We all know how quickly servers just go offline.

He's now made a newer server, a med rate and wanted to inform you all yet all he gets is abuse hurled at him. Maybe he posted in the wrong section or maybe this is the only thread for DarkRealm he could find.

Give the guy a break.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
If you consider any of that Abuse then your probably to fragile to be on the internet....lol.

dragonheart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
isle of wight
hi guys is this server still running as ive list my client to get in game and need to down load once again ive tryed to log on the darlrealm link but just says for sale any help would be greatly recived

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
hi guys is this server still running as ive list my client to get in game and need to down load once again ive tryed to log on the darlrealm link but just says for sale any help would be greatly recived

This it from there web site...

For sale!

Domain name www.darkrealm.me

dark realm database, this includes items, monsters, spawn table, and user name and passwords.

All quests and npcs.

Last updated 27 April 2009.

contact me [email protected]

So i would say its down?

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
this is the best fail gm looool (me kill more boss on server and he baned me)glk lol

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Event is a bit of fail tbh.. Anyone under level 90 cant even kill the mobs, bit pointless if you ask me? Also, logged on level 61 when i was 80+ before paul moved on, had no kit, nothing.

/Bench

I_AM_BORED

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2006
anyone know why i get an access violation code when i open the exe?

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
are you for real u tool its a different server nothing to do with me

It maybe is nothing to do with you but the address/server thats for sale is the server thats listed on the very first post of this thread, you should ask a mod to edit it or make your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.