DarkSide Mir3G 3.55 | Long Term

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
there AMS sometimes goes down, but server still online. luckily you dont need AMS to register an account and play :)

Chrissy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
This is a really good original event best ive seen on any server, come see for yourself its worth while.

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
this xmas event is real nice. its worthwhile if you spend a few hours on that map. can find some nice stuff :) try it out

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
hmmm cant get on i enter id n pass then click the tick to go in and nuffin just a black screen >.<

Can get on RNDPro tho so im assuming its a server side problem

[EDIT] nm fixed it :)

Last edited:

Losterin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2005
Poland
Wow. The best server I ever played.

Come people and play!!! I advice this server!!

BlackT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2006
My first impression after playing a few hours is a very good one...they've made something different than "normal" 3G servers and this shows the potential GMs have :)
Nice job, I may stay and play this server from now on.

Forsaken

LOMCN Member
Apr 26, 2004
Noel the maker of the fine Christmas hats would like to thank players for helping him filling out his turkey orders for the townfolk.

Though Noel has now got another problem and needs some help.
Someone/people have raided Noels EggNog supply for the towns xmas party!.
If you help Noel get back 15 eggnog and give him your old hat he will give you a "superXmashat".

Rumour has it, that this hat can make trees and snowmen drop presents more often.

$omeone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2006
Forsaken did u make darkside 1.4 with the user GMTriax?

$omeone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2006
Triax can u possibly bring out a 1.9 pls, mir3's quite boring lol.
Ur server mir2 1.9 wud b more popular than p69 etec tbh.

/Jup if u can remember me :P

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
1.9? If he was to bring out another mir2 server,surely it should be 2.3? Just suggestion...

Thinking of trying mir3 for abit, once again. I liked DarkSide mir2 1.4, i just hope this is as good, if not better than the mir2 version! :D

/MadMan :eek:

EDIT:

Well, i click "Load Game" on the management screen, and nothing happens. :( Also, i cannot activate my forum account(s). I made my first forum account (MadMan) and didnt get any activation email, the same wth my second account (MadMan2k6). Please could you remove my first forum account (MadMan), and activate my second forum account (MadMan2k6)?

Because without my forum account activate, i cannot PM or post ><.

Last edited:

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Brilliant server, I highly recommend it, better then RND and the likes. Seriously why aint more people playing this? lol best server ive been on in years.

Last edited:

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Oh i just fund out why there aint so many players.

The GM's/Hosts are beyond crap, many of the replies i got was "Cannot compute". I also quote when i was asking for help and trying to figure out something, smart old Peaches says "I can do what i want". I got nothing but hostility from her, although Triax is a good GM, i wont be surprised to find this server struggling to breathe in a puddle of mud in a few weeks.

I suggest steering clear of this server people.

Status
Not open for further replies.