DarkSide Mir3G 3.55 | Long Term

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
no more discussions please.

moved to upcomming until the server is back. server owner pm me if it's back on.

thanks!

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
No one cares what u blabbering on about ppl will play what they want regardless of what u say, you aint a very nice kid parental influience im guessing.

lol not very nice beacause we say GM's are crap? i'd say by the way you look down on people you were spolied or abused by Daddy when you were little?

Less of the insults please, just shows how immature most of the people on DS realy are.

no more discussions please.

moved to upcomming until the server is back. server owner pm me if it's back on.

thanks!

i have to have the last word. Sorry! lol

EDIT: /Unforgiven

Last edited:

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
No one cares what u blabbering on about ppl will play what they want regardless of what u say, you aint a very nice kid parental influience im guessing.

Ur basing my personality on how I play a game? lol.... Just cos my way of playing differs to urs I obviously have crappy parents. Ur as thick as u sound tbh. Also if no1 cares what we're blabbering on about then why do u continue to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.