DarkZone Reborn [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
tbh was not me this account is mikey nemo u spoke to not me I just don't see why u need make a big deal over a small problem what at them they all got banned for reason they know ?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
tbh was not me this account is mikey nemo u spoke to not me I just don't see why u need make a big deal over a small problem what at them they all got banned for reason they know ?

How can you and Nemo not understand the Problem, you advertising a X3 EXP POT in the Gameshop which people spend real life money on. When you buy a X3 pot and kill a monster with 10,000 EXP you'd expect 30,000 EXP back right? But here you get 25,000. For a 4X pot it should be 40,000 but is 30,000. It's quite a lot their losing out by.. Just either fix the name in the Gameshop or fix the Value the pots give.

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
then dont come talk about lomcn problems at are game ppl not need know not every one uses this forum and this how are exp pot are I cannot stress how many time I keep tell u don't like it don't log in

So what your saying is your scamming your donators money for exp pots then giving them the incorrect reward for it and u dont want us to tell your players so u can more profit out of them. Such a good pair of gms u lot and u wonder why a larger majority of people hate your server because of how u deal with your players and show little respect to them.

Showbiz

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 1, 2018
Leeds
View attachment 19653

help please? This is what I get after launching the client.

Hi mate register to the dark zone forum and down load the direct x links attached to this post
http://darkzone.info/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=63

Should help, any further issues post in the dark zone forums pal.

Regards.

---------- Post Merged at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:52 PM ----------

How can you and Nemo not understand the Problem, you advertising a X3 EXP POT in the Gameshop which people spend real life money on. When you buy a X3 pot and kill a monster with 10,000 EXP you'd expect 30,000 EXP back right? But here you get 25,000. For a 4X pot it should be 40,000 but is 30,000. It's quite a lot their losing out by.. Just either fix the name in the Gameshop or fix the Value the pots give.

Hi Pal.

Think I said this in game, they have used 50% as a base figure.
0.50 x3 / x4 / x6 / x8. (X8 = 400%)

It does actually say within the pot description the total percentage buff on the mob experience.

I think a name change to make the actual pot clearer would help people.

Cheers

Reactions: spartekas

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
View attachment 19653

plenty of links on here for fix.

Hi mate register to the dark zone forum and down load the direct x links attached to this post

Regards.

---------- Post Merged at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Hi Pal.

It does actually say within the pot description the total percentage buff on the mob experience.

Cheers

why should people have tro sign up to another forum when you could just post the link

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Regards.

Hi Pal.

Cheers

I understand but 30,000 from a 10,000 monster isn't a X4 pot is it? it's a X3. Shame Nemo can't just nice a normal human being and change the name's of them lol.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Why do you think KingCobra / Ibby / Melena are LOMCN ? You say **** lomcn yet they are your ONLY advertising platform have some ****ing respect... All i done was try to help your server.

Why did u think i quit rofl, this GM is beyond retarded sorry for the language but everything's all over the place, his attitude "how many times i keep tell u if u don't like, dont login", mate Piff do me a favour just delete ur char and the server, its not even a server to kill time, its an actual waste, Gm's dont know fk all and when u try to help them they give u some shitty attitude rofl...

That TeleportStone is so ugly and doesnt have anything related to be on that spot.. just triggers my ocd :|

his whole servers fked lmao... he's just a dumb gm and retarded, he thinks hes the god GM and thinks of his server like its more popular than Zircon... LOL

---------- Post Merged at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:02 PM ----------

View attachment 19653

Dont waste ur time LOL #uninstall xD

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
then dont come talk about lomcn problems at are game ppl not need know not every one uses this forum and this how are exp pot are I cannot stress ''how many time I keep tell u don't like it don't log in''
this gm still says **** '' if u dont like , dont play'' he hate geting advices to make his server better.
sry u dont need to tell us to play or no it is ur server ye , it also knwn to ppl from Lomcn and everyone testing it cuz it shown as online serv in lomcn mir list.
u must show some respect to players or u losing lot more. enjoy ur server

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
reboot today at 11 pm server time fix some issus with server and add some new things to server more info will come soon

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
reboot today at 11 pm server time fix some issus with server and add some new things to server more info will come soon

Hope you make some changes that LOMCN has been suggesting, there a lot of work in this server and a lot of content. Balancing needs some tweaking here and there but with some better management skill's this could do well. Like 3G said you need to take on board player idea's and feedback without getting angry, I said to Nemo ingame yesterday your usercount would be 50+ If all the arguements / banned didn't happen.

jet20

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 22, 2005
Timisoara.RO[mania]
any help when im trying to join in full screen i got black screed ... i can see the game only in false mode fullscreen. Any hlp>>?? tnx

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
as was busy for few days and not do my event we will do find nemo event after 30 mins

im will hide in bichon province and players searcghing me for who not know what this event winners get:

* some items

* some levels

*some new skill books

* game gold

* Cash

and alot off things hope see you all ingame

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

mirman118

LOMCN Member
Dec 19, 2014
You will be getting a court summons through the door. Reborn is Copyrighted! Server sounds great whats user count like ?

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
1/6/2018 Update
* blance some pvp things with
1-ResistMagic
2-ResistPoison
3- Freezing
* up pk points from 200 to 300 for red and from 100 to 200 for yellow
* Removing archers guards around bichon safe zone
* Add hunting cave 430 with new mobs
*Add New Boss Wraith 350+
also some update will post about it soon

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Aye is it a bit silly, u cant really compete untill 300+ in pk and it takes awhile to get there.