Dat Kennen! (series)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Along side the "Kennen Kills Teemo" videos, I figured I'd need something else to record, so going to start uploading all my "good" plays as Kennen as Solo Top, and why you should never gank him, or waste your time attempting to do so. Fast little bugger! Hope you enjoy. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm welcome to them :D If you have some awesome Kennen anti-gank clips yourself, I'll happily upload it if you have the LoL-Replay file.

Got One uploaded now:

[video=youtube_share;9Ncjd-7WS58]http://youtu.be/9Ncjd-7WS58[/video]

One more to sort out in Sony Vegas, then I gotta play more games xD

---------- Post added 11-04-2012 at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-04-2012 at 08:11 AM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so7p_Wb64Zk&feature=channel

Dat Kennen strikes again.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
The most interesting part of that video was some tard saying "flash on kassadin? pro"

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I wonder if he says that when I port over the wall, pwn him under his turret and then flash back to safety.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Put a pantheon mid against kassadin and watch it weep, my friend's done it quite often when people have failed to ban him and panth counters him pretty hard, mresist + ad runes i think he uses and just spear throws kass all day then when low enough burst him. I'll check the video shortly :P

Edit: Watched it, who the **** tower dives a kennen lol. Hope they learned the lesson there.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Put a pantheon mid against kassadin and watch it weep, my friend's done it quite often when people have failed to ban him and panth counters him pretty hard, mresist + ad runes i think he uses and just spear throws kass all day then when low enough burst him. I'll check the video shortly :P

Edit: Watched it, who the **** tower dives a kennen lol. Hope they learned the lesson there.

We find Trynd counters him somewhat, but Mits sucks as trynd lol.

I should certainly hope they learnt their lesson, and if not I'll be sure to abuse it again :D