David Haye + Dereck Chisora.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Did anyone see this? It had me in stitches.

Basically, David Haye was at the Chisora + Vitali Klitschko press confrence. He was digging holes into Vitali, but then Chisora said something to Haye, and all you hear in the background is "You've lost 3 in a row.". That's when Chisora spat his dummy out and asked Haye to say it to his face.

Bit of a silly thing to say, So Chisora walked up to Haye and he got battered. Chisora's trainer thought he would try and help the situation, but Haye was having none of it and gave him a few punches aswell.

This caused massive uproar leading to Hayes trainer getting bottled and the police getting involved after Chisora was saying he was going to shoot and set fire to David.

I'll leave a little link below for a Video so that you can see what went on, it's pretty funny if i do say so myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWrNGUeW2i8&feature=g-logo&context=G2e0c5c0FOAAAAAAAAAA

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Watched on sky sports this morning, Chisora just been arrested aswell and haye no were to be seen. Chisora is a true nob but so entertaining to watch lol.
They are saying Chisora will lose his licence after this, i hope he doesn't, i want to see Chisora vs Haye.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Yeah he was arrested for saying he was going to shoot+Set him on fire lmao. He's a class A penis, i want him and Haye in the ring so they can settle it there!

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yeah he was arrested for saying he was going to shoot+Set him on fire lmao. He's a class A penis, i want him and Haye in the ring so they can settle it there!

Ask me last week who would win haye vs Chisora i would say haye all day long but after Chisora performance last night vs Klitschko am not so sure, Klitschko easy won it be he was on the back foot all 12 rounds, Chisora never looked like getting K.O and i don't think i seen Klitschko struggle with a fighter like that in years. I think Chisora would destory haye if am honest and i can't see them fighting, not after all this, i don't think they would let it happen tbh.

I hope it does though, we need a good british fight to happen, all been about Khan since hatton retired.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
I disagree i think, Just from what happened, he proved that he would batter Chisora toe to toe. But then again, like you said he put up an amazing fight last night.

The thing that made me laugh was, i reckon Chisora is all mouth like Audley Harrison was, look what happened to that lump.

And as for Khan i don't even think he is a good Boxer, pretty sloppy in my eyes.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Love it!!! Better then anything I've seen in the ring.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I disagree i think, Just from what happened, he proved that he would batter Chisora toe to toe. But then again, like you said he put up an amazing fight last night.

The thing that made me laugh was, i reckon Chisora is all mouth like Audley Harrison was, look what happened to that lump.

And as for Khan i don't even think he is a good Boxer, pretty sloppy in my eyes.

You can't say he battered him because he smashed a bottle over his head, it's completly the oppisite if you asked me lol, haye is a pussy for doing that and he then used the camra stand, he did punch Chisora trainer was it? but completly missed. I thought Chisora was all mouth but after the past few days hes proven he isn't just all words and no action. He even walked up to Wladimir Klitschko before the fight, squared up to him and spat water in his face.

Khan a great fighter, just leaves him self open to often becuase he looks for the quick counter which wins him most of his fights but he is the best we got in the UK at the moment, well best to watch anyway.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
In the paper, you can see him landing hits on Chisora and his trainer. I didn't see if Haye actually glassed him but i know he was saying he had been glassed but i didnt see any cut on him at all. And yeah when he used the camera stand that made me lol 'cos he hit his own trainer and split his head open the nut.

Thats what i mean by Khan, his attacking style is fine but his defence is pretty poor. Don't get me wrong he's got great talent and he's quick, i'm just waiting for some more young/exciting new boxing talent to come through the ranks.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
I was ****ing creesing up watching this, David hayes a big mouth, with alot of confidence, reminds me abit of Tyson, but obv nowhere near as good as tyson.
David Haye is over rated imo. Don't get me wrong, his a good power puncher, but his nothing special.

Aamir khan is a good boxer, but the way he went about his last fight just made me lol.
If you lose a fight take it on the chin don't put it down to judges being unfair and cheating, ask they guy for a rematch if you think you can beat him, his got a rematch now i know, but i personally dont think he will win.

Has anyone seen tyson's latest Dvd about his life etc, if your into boxing and have not watched it, i strongly recommend watching it.
His life growing up and the idiots his had to deal with in life and how his dealt with it, is simply incredible!

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
In the paper, you can see him landing hits on Chisora and his trainer. I didn't see if Haye actually glassed him but i know he was saying he had been glassed but i didnt see any cut on him at all. And yeah when he used the camera stand that made me lol 'cos he hit his own trainer and split his head open the nut.

Thats what i mean by Khan, his attacking style is fine but his defence is pretty poor. Don't get me wrong he's got great talent and he's quick, i'm just waiting for some more young/exciting new boxing talent to come through the ranks.

It's what started the fight, Chisora went to hand Haye the mic then Haye smashed him over the head with the bottle, can't really see it on that video above though.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Get the guys in a UFC ring and just fight to the death. I'd watch it.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Get the guys in a UFC ring and just fight to the death. I'd watch it.
That would make me Laugh.

Whats the film called Tel? I've grown up watching boxing, i used to box just a shame im a pussay!