Yea, pitty they're all gay hordes.

And all wearing t6

And no rogues

And a blood elf pala. /spit.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Alliance suck at almost everything, except PvP. Their PvP racials give them disgusting advantages I mean, look at these 2 skills that all Alliance players get:

Display of skill: The might of the alliance grants you the power to ultimately destroy any player that is at least 10 levels lower than you.
Skill with Numbers: When faced with an enemy of equal or slightly greater skill, this gives you a 95% chance of escaping the fight and returning with several friends.

On that note A level 70 hunter attacked my 67 druid yesterday and failed. Kiting a druid was a great idea except for the fact you cant kite a druid.

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
Alliance suck at almost everything,
agree , maybe some not all can manage but still allys suck :(
On that note A level 70 hunter attacked my 67 druid yesterday and failed. Kiting a druid was a great idea except for the fact you cant kite a druid.
with BM spec u dont have to kite anything ... =/ so im guessing that huntard wasnt bm xD

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
agree , maybe some not all can manage but still allys suck :(

with BM spec u dont have to kite anything ... =/ so im guessing that huntard wasnt bm xD

You still have to kite with BM, you can't take a warrior with Mooncleaver or Deep Thunder beating on you, you have to kite him through a frost trap and slow him down somehow, BM isn't an "I WIN" Button as most people put it, when fighting skilled people in the arena it takes a lot more than one button.

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
You still have to kite with BM, you can't take a warrior with Mooncleaver or Deep Thunder beating on you, you have to kite him through a frost trap and slow him down somehow, BM isn't an "I WIN" Button as most people put it, when fighting skilled people in the arena it takes a lot more than one button.

im not a hunter so i dont know much :P , but if ur BM ur immune to slow effects which is like "ez-mode" for kiting ._. ifu get a rogue on u u just pop BM and vola dead rogue ._. + if u cant get him slowed u can use that pet stun skill in BM tree
same for warriors
but i know that warriors are a pain if thay have those bs weaps =/

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
On a PVP note...

NERF LOCKS!

Apart from the one I do arena with :ppunk:

By the by some equations I found out whilst on my rogue days (I play mage now :D)

Hunter + Rogue = Deadrogue

Mage + Rogue = Deadmage

Warlock + Rogue = Deadrogue (unless the rogue has decent items and is perhaps undead, FUCKING RACIAL!) - deadrogue due to warlocks 11k unbuffed hp and amazing CC

Druid + Rogue = Depends on specs

Warrior + Rogue = Depends on gear and ability, also specs

Them are the only ones I can think of that seem to appear when I pvp on rogue.

My rogue

My mage - Ignore chest, gloves and belt - Just respecced to frost which made my spellfire items useless, currently working on frost gear :D

My priest

FEAR

Last edited:

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
JEaly whyd you ever go 61 frost? :S and combat daggers with ced carvers?

But on the serious note.. Blizzard are a joke atm =/ Tis why I quit WoW