Deathwish

Status
Not open for further replies.

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
hi, im a former player of Death server. it was best i played.

1 question WERE IT GO
?

2 question IS IT COMING BACK?

eiei

lol that server was sooooooo crappy lol u really liked tht?

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
eiei said:
it was awesome server, was lvl40 with Tiger GoldenStar(War) and tons of awesome kit, + 300mil]

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
eiei said:

lmao... what gives you the right to call it crappy... don't see you hosting a server with 50+ people on.

I could criticise your upcomming server in many ways - but i won't.

Learn respect.

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
eiei said:
thr was always summate to do on tht server plus everynight outside sz thr we big fights 20+ peepz was so fun shud come bk tbh =s

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
last time i logged on (last hour of the game) there was no lvl55+ ? get ya facts right .. aight?

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
there were quite a few ppl lvl 55+ getting to lvl 40 was hard, then from 40-55 would take less time than it took to get to 40, just because you saw no one lvl 55+ doesnt mean there werent any, so....get your facts right k?

Back to the topic.

Death Server was very very good, a well planned thought out server, made use of most things available when creating it, quests were much better than mosts, rares were pretty rare, it actually took time and pots to kill bosses....one of the best servers around EVER not just recently...
According to DeathWish, server was taken down and wrecked by the host, he is considering bringing the server back up the last i was aware, but it would need a very good host, and trustworthy, so dont get hopes up of it ever coming back.

link2003

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 31, 2003
lol dont worry i bin wid death on dis for 3 years was dere wen he strted i was gonna host but had probs but they sorted now so who knoes mayb it will go bk up

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
link2003 said:
lol dont worry i bin wid death on dis for 3 years was dere wen he strted i was gonna host but had probs but they sorted now so who knoes mayb it will go bk up

bin, wid, dis, dere... wtf!

Speak english.

OnTopic - If it comes up I may try it - I enjoy those kind of servers :)

link2003

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 31, 2003
i am speaking english just coz u dnt understand ovas do so dnt cum up here and strt tellin me how to spk my own language

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
link2003 said:
i am speaking english just coz u dnt understand ovas do so dnt cum up here and strt tellin me how to spk my own language

lmao...

people like you are idiots ...

SyleMan2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2004
link2003 said:
das ur opinion and i dnt wanna kno it

and ppl stop h8in
Only people who don't know how to use that language use that language :S
And people who use that language are either steers are queers...which are you boi?

On topic, Death will not be coming up any time soon as Death has given up on Mir and is in pursuit of other game programming at the moment. He may help me make my server a bit but think he is passed mir now.

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield
there was plenty of lvl50+s on this server. Too bad all of PureOwnage quit. Would of liked a decent war.

Status
Not open for further replies.