Deathwish

Status
Not open for further replies.

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
ffs all u " speak english!11" ppl go away, this is a server based thread not a fkin litracy lesson

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
PieMan said:
ffs all u " speak english!11" ppl go away, this is a server based thread not a fkin litracy lesson

no? :x

I can't stand people who can't speak english because a) they are retarded or b) they are retarded.

And I'm not the only person who doesn't like it :x (check first page ;P)

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
Bugz said:

I can't stand people who can't speak english because a) they are retarded or b) they are retarded.

so wot u got something against retarded people? not saying he is but dont take the piss just cos they aint got something u may u u faggot.

Bugz said:

amd i made this thread for a reason so stop spamming and bugger off .

:box: :box:

Turtle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2003
in a box
this is spam but may i say bugz ur a faggot that should go die.

really please u silly fukin gimp, you say ppl that don't speak english are retarded not only are you been a fag but english is not the only language on this planet i dont see u learning languages you don't need to so why should any 1 else ... thus u are racist .....thus i hate u :middle:

sorry about that but he is a true GIMP

ps. death server was a good server

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
Turtle said:

really please u silly fukin gimp, you say ppl that don't speak english are retarded not only are you been a fag but english is not the only language on this planet i dont see u learning languages you don't need to so why should any 1 else ... thus u are racist .....thus i hate u :middle:

well said impo

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
lmao Hello Mods??? HELLOOOO???

Thought this place was ment to be improved :S Mir2 Server ads are in a mess aswell lol. *sigh* rememebrs the days when i cleaned them out a few times lol :P

Well i kno tho is spam so better get back to topic.........

I remember Death server, was a nice lil server tbh :D like to see it back. Who was host and creator ect.ect..?

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
Turtle said:

lmao?

It isn't even another languague. It's called ****ey flid talking and it occurs when people can't be bothered to type out an extra letter.

Seriously - i'm racist... lol... why do some of you even come on lomcn if your going to talk trash?

lmao lmao lmao - lmao !

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
Bugz said:
lmao?

It isn't even another languague. It's called ****ey flid talking and it occurs when people can't be bothered to type out an extra letter.

Seriously - i'm racist... lol... why do some of you even come on lomcn if your going to talk trash?

lmao lmao lmao - lmao !
do you even know what a felidimide is? that would be very hurtful to some ppl but i got 2 words of advice for u..

**** OFF

Lionheart said:
lmao Hello Mods??? HELLOOOO???

Thought this place was ment to be improved :S Mir2 Server ads are in a mess aswell lol. *sigh* rememebrs the days when i cleaned them out a few times lol :P

Well i kno tho is spam so better get back to topic.........

I remember Death server, was a nice lil server tbh :D like to see it back. Who was host and creator ect.ect..?
i think creator was Deathwish and cant remember host

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
Thanatos said:
there was plenty of lvl50+s on this server. Too bad all of PureOwnage quit. Would of liked a decent war.

Well dont u forget ~PuReOwNaGe~ coz when server comes bak up we taking sabuk again and keeping it then we have more PvP :P cant w8 (MrsIce)

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
link2003 said:
anyway death spoke to me last night im gonna host if u guys stop h8in
lol im glad im not a tit like sum ppl COUGH COUGH bugz :) gud 2 hear ur hosting newho

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
PieMan said:
lol im glad im not a tit like sum ppl COUGH COUGH bugz :) gud 2 hear ur hosting newho

To me you are nothing - and you will stay as nothing.

Your attitude is applaing and your opinion means nothing.

Please come back to me when you have done something good for us all...

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
Bugz said:
To me you are nothing - and you will stay as nothing.

Your attitude is applaing and your opinion means nothing.

Please come back to me when you have done something good for us all...
]

same 2 u :)

wots this? MY attitude is appauling? no i just have some respect for people. whever then spell in english korean slang itallian.. makes no difference to me so u might wanna say that to ur self m8.

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
PieMan said:
]

same 2 u :)

wots this? MY attitude is appauling? no i just have some respect for people. whever then spell in english korean slang itallian.. makes no difference to me so u might wanna say that to ur self m8.

Firstly - slang and poor english isn't something to respect. It's generally lazyness.

Secondly - I have done something for the community... try searching and u'll find naut cause the server crash thingy erased data on the forum.

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
Bugz said:
Firstly - slang and poor english isn't something to respect. It's generally lazyness.

Secondly - I have done something for the community... try searching and u'll find naut cause the server crash thingy erased data on the forum.
:whathuh: what does "naut" mean please?:whathuh:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Well I for one am not allowing his server to be advertised

If the dip**** thinks its okay to spam lomcn he can go **** himself cause i will personally reject any server that looks like its his server

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
MiloFoxburr said:
Well I for one am not allowing his server to be advertised

If the dip**** thinks its okay to spam lomcn he can go **** himself cause i will personally reject any server that looks like its his server
excuse me? whos the dip****?

Status
Not open for further replies.