Degeneration Mir 2.6

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Wont be playing after reading Weiksters comments and how he reacts like a child when people give him feedback.

Let alex reply in Future, your social skills are clearly ****.
well u need to understand him , he was annoying and tbh im abit to
becuase here are like 2-3 clowns who always moam and put the same questions and always get the same answer ;)

just to make things clear , server will stay on watever will be the usercount , and it will be kept updated

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Oh dear, talk about taking a sword to your usercount, people were giving constructive critisicm on how you might improve your server but keep it low rate, and you just threw it back in their faces. Nice one. Is the server team all 12 year olds? You all certainly seem like it: "WAAAAA HE SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT THE SERVER I HATE YOU FO DON'T PLAY I MADE IT PERFECT ITS PERFECT NOTHING WRONG WITH IT NO CHANGES EVER EVER EVER."

Yeh kk mate.

/Nymph

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Oh dear, talk about taking a sword to your usercount, people were giving constructive critisicm on how you might improve your server but keep it low rate, and you just threw it back in their faces. Nice one. Is the server team all 12 year olds? You all certainly seem like it: "WAAAAA HE SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT THE SERVER I HATE YOU FO DON'T PLAY I MADE IT PERFECT ITS PERFECT NOTHING WRONG WITH IT NO CHANGES EVER EVER EVER."

Yeh kk mate.

/Nymph
tbh from this post seems ur like 11-12 yrs around

im open to suggestions but not from some psycho high rate maniacs

ppl wanted quests , dany is working on them.
ppl told me to make teleport to like on mir3 => good ideea , ive made it
ppl told me to make UE to work for each class =>another good ideea and i've made it
and so on

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
tbh from this post seems ur like 11-12 yrs around

im open to suggestions but not from some psycho high rate maniacs

ppl wanted quests , dany is working on them.
ppl told me to make teleport to like on mir3 => good ideea , ive made it
ppl told me to make UE to work for each class =>another good ideea and i've made it
and so on

How so?

Wow 3 things people have said, grats.

The reactions that people get from you and weikster for simply offering suggestions are seriously immature. People are trying to give you feedback to help you improve your server and you're just throwing it back in their faces. No one is saying "OMG YOUR SERVER IS SO **** MAKE IT SUPER HIGH RATE AND LET ME DONATE FOR BEST KIT BLZ BLZ BLZ" People who are playing your server seem to be enjoying it but are simply suggesting small things are changed like spell levels, and they're not asking for all spells to be given at level 3, they're asking them to be reduced from ridiculous skill points like 3000 to get level 1. Then Mr. Weikster here goes on a full blown nerd rage and thinks everyone is saying his server is **** and telling them to **** off and the like.

Don't you realise that the best servers are the ones where the GMs treat their players with respect and take on board their critisicm and change the things that need changing?

Mabye you don't, but then again, people with underdeveloped minds like some people on your team wouldn't would they?

/Nymph

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
they will learn soon that some times you gotta give alil to get alil.

tbh the sounds of a true euro server puts ppl off. and yes the skill are way over the top on a priv server.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Works for everyone else? Don't know why you are an exception.

Managed to download it? Must've been hard to click the link for exe and ini only on first post?

Well the exe n ini in first post arnt upto date for a start so i had to browse dir were autopatcher files are stored...
****in smart arse

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
the problem was the client download has a folder called mir2.inis not a notepad, have to delete the folder then extract the ini's into the files for it to work :P

might wanna look into that cus some people will not see it probly lol

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
How so?

Don't you realise that the best servers are the ones where the GMs treat their players with respect and take on board their critisicm and change the things that need changing?

/Nymph

Yeah the best servers are the servers where gm's respect the people but you saying to listen only to who wants exp increased and skill points decreased...hell... if they want to be respected they need to respect us first and then we are talking about some changes..

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004
on a high note i have moaned about thinkgs on this server but im still there playing and really enjoying it gd job guys!

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
kash is a nob just ignore him.

hope the server goes well.

Can't remember last time kash posted actually, Kash is quite a sound guy.

Anyway tom, keep playing your 10 user count servers, everyone knows you can't run with the big boys on FH so you boost your e-ego on little backwater servers that go nowhere like this one :)

/Nymph

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Can't remember last time kash posted actually, Kash is quite a sound guy.

Anyway tom, keep playing your 10 user count servers, everyone knows you can't run with the big boys on FH so you boost your e-ego on little backwater servers that go nowhere like this one :)

/Nymph

i think ur a nub who cant face a lr :thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.