DegenerationMir 2.6

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

SacredPhoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2008
Spain
Update:GM items have [GM] at the name and a special color.

Options screen has been remade.

Working on:
*Buff images.
*Login Screen.

Last edited:

Leetabix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2008
This looks interesting and I would defiantly try this.

Also, it seems that you are more worried about things like the login screen rather then the game atm, Just some advice :P.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
This looks interesting and I would defiantly try this.

Also, it seems that you are more worried about things like the login screen rather then the game atm, Just some advice :P.

you should tell that to NeoPhoenix...if he starts something it's imposible to stop him >.< and he cannot do anything else so i leave him with his work... me and al3xz are working on adding some new things and making the server more balanced

Most recent update:

Wow.

This was one of the first updates but i forgot to add it so NeoPhoenix just added what i forgot :p
/Dan

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Most recent update:

Wow.
erm this was my first coding update ago 2-3weeks when i first touched the files , and i wanted to get familiar with them so i did easy stuff and decidet to let them ingame as it makes items look cooler :thumbup2:lol.

@leetabix
well we have 5 people working on server
myself coder
dany and 2 more Server Side
and SacredPhoenix client side / GraphicDesigner :P

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
some updates
Fixed Hidding/MassHidding - now if ur invisible and hit/cast a spell ull get off (like it should )

how we nerfed sin abit tought ill make something to make up :P
Finished MoonLight
-when u cast u become totaly invisble , it doesnt matter how close you are to a player
-if u hit/cast spell , u get out of Invisibility
-u Can just Walk , Running = getting out of invisibility
-while ur invisible and perform a melee attack ull get 3x dmg (also forgot to add)
Also updated abit :P
-Now theres a random chance ( which will increase with ur level spell) if you do a hit/cast spell u can remain in Invisibility Mode ^^

question @Trap
should i allow sin to use trap on player also , and u will be able to pot/use spells u just wont be able to Move and when it hits u , u will be released
just one target at time
and with a cooldown

or should i keep it like Official ?

Last edited:

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Trapping players isn't a good idea imo, would be an I win button if it was a warrior and a sin against a wiz/tao.

I assume the invisibility will last for a short time and have a fairly long cooldown. 3x damage is REALLY over the top i think, picture this, Assasin invisible in mass fight, wiz met/blizz assassin walks up bang 3x damage bang bang dead.

The multiplier is a good idea, just think 3x is way OTT, if possible code it so there is like 50% of 1.5x 40% 2x 10% 2.5x. Would need to put a big delay on it as I said before otherwise sins will just go invisible and knock the **** out of people.

With invisible spell you should code it like how clear ring is with mobs. Depending on your level compared to their level their is a %chance of their invisiblity working on you. Say they're level 40, you're level 40 there would be 75% chance, sin is level 40 your level 30, 95% chance (don't think it should ever be 100%). Sin is level 40 your level 60 10% chance, something like that.

From what i'm reading this looks like it is going well, good luck :)

/Nymph

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Trapping players isn't a good idea imo, would be an I win button if it was a warrior and a sin against a wiz/tao.

I assume the invisibility will last for a short time and have a fairly long cooldown. 3x damage is REALLY over the top i think, picture this, Assasin invisible in mass fight, wiz met/blizz assassin walks up bang 3x damage bang bang dead.

The multiplier is a good idea, just think 3x is way OTT, if possible code it so there is like 50% of 1.5x 40% 2x 10% 2.5x. Would need to put a big delay on it as I said before otherwise sins will just go invisible and knock the **** out of people.

With invisible spell you should code it like how clear ring is with mobs. Depending on your level compared to their level their is a %chance of their invisiblity working on you. Say they're level 40, you're level 40 there would be 75% chance, sin is level 40 your level 30, 95% chance (don't think it should ever be 100%). Sin is level 40 your level 60 10% chance, something like that.

From what i'm reading this looks like it is going well, good luck :)

/Nymph

nah invisibility will work always 100%
and now lets think ur a sin and u fight a wizz/warr/tao they can easy get u out of invisibylity using mass dmg spells BA , PoisonCloud(for tao ) , or even easyer to green poison u before going invisble = u wont be able ^^

now if u fight a sin and hes invisibilty and ur not a totaly noob all u need to do to get avoif of being hit by him is to run untill he gets out of invisibility ^^

and yeah that spell is ment to 1hit a wizz without shield bla bla
but just think how hard is to hit him while u can just move and he can run run run ^^

edit : yeah it will have a big delay and the time for being invisbility will work on ur dc like 2secs for every 10dc and u will start from 15 secs prob( this is up to the team)

thanks for your feedback

Last edited:

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I'd keep sin trap official, trapping players opens a wide range of grief play. Keep up the good works sounds like it's going well.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
\@scott longtime not seen u mate :P ur mostly welcome on svr ^^

yeah well i found a host and i wanna put it online this week but for somekind of alpha there will be just the basic lemon source ( with my coding updates) just for ppl to find bugs
main bugs will be @ skills

Last edited:

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
yeah well i found a host and i wanna put it online this week but for somekind of alpha there will be just the basic lemon source ( with my coding updates) just for ppl to find bugs
main bugs will be @ skills

yep how he said. I just need to finish the drops(had a busy week)

P.S Come on msn a lil bit..

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
okey more updates , now that finnaly i finished school and have 3 months of freedom :P

@FlamingSword
now it does the proper damage , and all works fine

@TwinDrakeBlade
-removed the delay from it (it was gay ) , remade its damage calculation ( it was working after FS ...and doing dmg like 2xFS lol)

today updates :

@HeavenlySword
now it hits 3mobs in a row

@PoisonSword
updated abit , works like a poison half moon ( but with a random chance to hit the target) , also the dmg of green psn is capped so the tao psn will still be way better :P

@FireBurst
now after u repulse the mob , you deal a 1/2 of your max dc to the mobs repulsed ( like it should ^^)

Last edited:

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Ok sorry for the missing updates the last 3 days lol

I don't know what al3xz fixed because i was busy the last 4-5 days and didn't asked him about that , but i know what i made:D
1. Added LMS. Tested it and made it working
2. Finished drops(thank you god) , added every sin spell possible from lvl 1-35 in every mobs drop files that drops and another spells (other classes)
3. Looked in scripts , fixed some , deleted the quests and deleted some npc's lol that needs readding back..i will do that later lol.
We planing it to have it up next week or this week if possible.. We are thinking about and Alpha start and no beta lol. If we decide we will announce you!

/Dany

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
hows this going? when u planning on having it up?

well tbh is pretty hard this files are very buggy , Matt from 4H worked alot on them and hes a pro in coding while im a beginner :P
anyway hopefully soon will be an alpha so players can find all bugs related to coding , and then go straight in Live :thumbup2:

and well i need a host , as we cant host it at home and cant afford a dedi ><

Last edited:

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
Good luck with it guys, sounds interesting. I hope you can find a host, I could do that too but I gutted my hosting PC. =\

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Addet that new Chat System , with abit of help from Ryan who made things clear for me :P
images05.png

(ignore the Keyboard button , seems to be new from Korean anyway need to take it off)

others:
-Fixed MiniMap Bug
-Fixed FlashDash

-Working on Trap

still need to do
FatalSword
MpEater
to work proper .

after that , sin skills are pretty ready ( i bet they will still have little bugs [like not using mp when cast]) but pretty much finished

thats why ill need a test -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.