Destiny - The Dawn of Destiny [1.9]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
i wasnt havin a dig at u just saying redemption isnt up cause ive got better things to do that make server files at mo

SwordWarrior

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2005
i was only asking, sorry danie. i just loved the server thats all. Sorry if i made you angry.

/SwordWarrior /0wnag3

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
We still need more people to register to the forums. We like to have a lot of choice for a certain something.

Value

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2006
LegendsReturn
When is it going to be relesed this is realli anoying its took longer then euromir lol >.<.
But over all sounds a good server.

/Value

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
sorry BD and gilga for the spam bt after a dose of chronic spam from danijijame whatever i think a warning is in order.

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
yeah wheres destiny AO? lol... im guessing that went tits up :P

anyways gl with this 1... dont get us too hyped or we'll become and angry mob if u promise us the moon ;)

/Ryu

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
AO has been removed because karl dissapeared this has already been discussed many a time they put ao there cause there were thinking of using some of there files but never did.

Thanks

P.s deaths stop spammin ffs...

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Value said:
When is it going to be relesed this is realli anoying its took longer then euromir lol >.<.
But over all sounds a good server.

/Value

how u no it took longer than euromir? u've been on this Forums a few days

More Proof ur katlin

slip up after slip

and ill deffo be playing destiny :D

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
what you forget is, if your refering to the original mir2 made

It was because there were profesional paid people to make those, people doing these files are not paid and do have to have a living while doing this.
and proof that you know how long euro mir took to make?

I also believe that their doing a fine job so far, lets just hope it hurries up alittle and gets here ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.