Destiny - The Dawn of Destiny [1.9]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I think this thread shoud be deleted full stop, its just used for people to raise their post count :P

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
lmao this server STILL not up? they banned my old forum account for saying "june 2006" but it seems i was right

/Cable

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
I think that the server will be Online. It just won't be any time yet because the server team are busy people. But i am positive that the server will be online in the future, and i can't wait :)

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
Saskia said:
lmao this server STILL not up? they banned my old forum account for saying "june 2006" but it seems i was right

/Cable
You where banned for braking the forum rules, saying June 2006 isn't against the rules and is not the reason you where banned.

To everyone else, I'm sorry you have had to wait so long but it will all be worth it shortly.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Npz Gilga, and cheeers for keeping us upto date with the progress of the server etc... :)

I hope it all works out as planned, i am certainly going to be playing because i loved the Original (think it was the only) Destiny 1.4 server :P

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Colonel said:
taking their time thats 4 sure
good things come to those who wait, in the time they've spent on this server it should be ace, 1 of the best.

if it isnt any good then they wasted ALOT of time for nothin lol

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
GilgaMesh said:
You where banned for braking the forum rules, saying June 2006 isn't against the rules and is not the reason you where banned.

To everyone else, I'm sorry you have had to wait so long but it will all be worth it shortly.

u say that, but i watched the features video and ive seen half the new features on other servers now so i dno if it will b worth while ne more

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
i cant actualy believe the s*** that people post these days

if i coded a m2server with loads of new features beyond any other server but the game play was **** and the npc had typos galore that would make a good server? yeah get real

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
lol...u lot r still going on about this? omg go do something else for once

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
This thread is now closed.

A new thread will be made in the " MIR 1.5+ Server Advertisments" section when the server is released soon. Until then all other news will be announced on the website and forums.​

Status
Not open for further replies.