Diablo Kings3G

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

1cemAn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2011
page seems being hacked, a bad person desnt want to set your server up :(

poor peoples

Darkus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
i enter in this page and say it: HACKED TRY OPEN THE SERVER XD

Okion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2013
Page seems down serane. 1cemAn what are you blabbering on about.

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
Seems page just got hacked and left a message ¿HACKED TRY OPEN THE SERVER XD

the idiots who hacked the page must be the idiots of last time my server went down, of floods and attacking ip
seems the bastards wont giving up of hackin.

seems thats the comunity here, no way

---------- Post Merged at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:05 PM ----------

how i can explain this? how the people belive what i say here?
seems peoples of concurent servers being jealous, but of what?
for what being jealous? for a king server going in beta stage and players check if its good to run it anymore?
for what being jealous? for a new person basically i am new person working on a kings and a novice in that files.
being jealous of what? because the ideas i want to bring in can be realisable and seems being intersting?

thank you but in this way cannot continue , few players/peoples from here know the reason i won't continue doing this,
basically i decided to quit, as the only known reason is only known by the truth,fully respected peoples.
i wont give the reason now maybe it will be posted here, but from me never,
good luck and thank you for supporting,special thanks for churchill who spend 2 days more than 2 days staing 24/24 near me make the server be up .
thank you, relentless for being nice and help me with the scripts
thats the few peoples i have mentioned and they should get 100% respect from all..

maybe this is a long story but i will quit this,my work,my appreciation.

good luck all, sorry if the diablo project doesnt go ahead, sorry if i made you guys waiting , but say " thanks " to the single players who got acually the bigged IQ to flood ips,destroy forums,servers

good luck

Darkus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
then the finish is all for nothing for few stupids persons who dont have anything to do that be stupids

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Kool kop out, bro

---------- Post Merged at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:44 PM ----------

If you cant stop DOS attacks etc and get hacked so easily before we even know the email, or AS SOON as its put on forum. I advise you dont run a server pal

Darkus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
Try to solve those hacks attacks and continue with this project m8 if u solve it this server will be a very nice server

Hittman41

LOMCN Leecher
Jun 4, 2013
Kool kop out, bro

---------- Post Merged at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:44 PM ----------

If you cant stop DOS attacks etc and get hacked so easily before we even know the email, or AS SOON as its put on forum. I advise you dont run a server pal

What this guy said, it's a nice idea to run a server etc, but if you can't protect yourself from the above then no point...

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
maybe not saying
I advise you dont run a server pal
and try to help and give advice on how to stop DOS attack. just a thought

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
what a huge waste of time lol... would of thought having Churchill helping you then you would of known how to protect server as he has run servers in the past lol...

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Give the files to someone who will actually use them?

Creazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2012
Do not give up MAN !! Please do that! I have hope it will be working !

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
What kind of router you on and whats the IP flooding your router comming in threw connections? Seems every new server comes out gets ddos

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
maybe its a stupid idea but use like facebook closed grp and only let a few ppl in to server to beta test and if it get dos'd then u know where to look. change to new port or something and only give link to few

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Lol what mir 3 server exists now days that really has that much rivalry from Serane?
Probably some asshole like KAOS or Hasekura because they died.

Darkus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
Serane accept the ideas that people say to help u for this server can be online

Status
Not open for further replies.