smoochy boys on tour

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Re: TiLung

ehm u written wrong or what is that for a server files ??

stable 3.68 server running

i know only 3.38 ; 3.55 ; and 5.01king (but that only readed that they are alive)

ameno

mapadale

ehm u written wrong or what is that for a server files ??

i know only 3.38 ; 3.55 ; and 5.01king (but that only readed that they are alive)

ameno
Its written correctly 3.68.......

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany

ehm nice than its sure i have 2 other questions *hihi how is it with cheat progs on that server files (also that much as on 3.55)

if yes i have no second question
if there are nearly 0 cheatingprogs for ur files is it possible to get them anyhow?

mapadale

ehm nice than its sure i have 2 other questions *hihi how is it with cheat progs on that server files (also that much as on 3.55)

if yes i have no second question
if there are nearly 0 cheatingprogs for ur files is it possible to get them anyhow?

We've not tested the DBT as of yet as we are currently still working on the server on a whole - We will get round to testing things like that though once we get everything else out of the way.

Apparantly though some hacks do still work with them, but are fully recorded now. So cheats beware we've got your number.......

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany

as i written in pm is it than possible to get the original 3.68 files (not the overworked once from u ) and a client.exe to it ?

mapadale

as i written in pm is it than possible to get the original 3.68 files (not the overworked once from u ) and a client.exe to it ?
Sorry but have you not learn't anything by being part of this community, one shares anything and when they do everyone else has all ready done it. So not worth keeping, also they are contracted to another resource site that helped get them.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany

the question is wich side? i looked on daydies forum and on ragezone but on both it wasnt foundable for me its not importend if someone share or not. i share what i have if someone is interested
so anyways if u have a link for me it would be great if not its also ok

ameno :)

mapadale

the question is wich side? i looked on daydies forum and on ragezone but on both it wasnt foundable for me its not importend if someone share or not. i share what i have if someone is interested
so anyways if u have a link for me it would be great if not its also ok

ameno :)
do the chinese share there latest files as soon as they have created them NO.

Do server owners share there ideas or scripts as soon as they have created them NO.

So we have a set of server files that appear to be fairly new so you think we should share them NO.

Just wait they will get released but not just yet.

Also there is no link for these files, not if you want them for free neways.

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004

whens server start date? soz if im bein a gimp n missed it

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany

lol if someone have a script question i post my script they can copy change name and use it look around. also i looked for glow dragons on armor and put it in file i have it one day on server ask what the ppl think and share it here (u can find under Lom3 glowdragon from Lom2 in mir release section but kk i dont asking futher more or begging for it

i remember me only to a post where u was angry that posion dont share 3 and 4 town as warr and now u do the same

but yeah i stop now and pls a mod delete my request postings here:) if a mod have time for sure :)

ameno

mapadale

lol if someone have a script question i post my script they can copy change name and use it look around. also i looked for glow dragons on armor and put it in file i have it one day on server ask what the ppl think and share it here (u can find under Lom3 glowdragon from Lom2 in mir release section but kk i dont asking futher more or begging for it

i remember me only to a post where u was angry that posion dont share 3 and 4 town as warr and now u do the same

but yeah i stop now and pls a mod delete my request postings here:) if a mod have time for sure :)

ameno
These arn't free files hence why we are not going to release them as of yet - Im not paying for all these wanna be server owners to use files that we have payed for, not yet ne way.

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003

shows how much i no hehe, i was only aware of 3.38 3.55, 5.02, 5.1, and 5.2 5.3
what is special aboiut 3.68, the things you have stated so far dont seem so special?
or you have the 15 new spells working in game, glowing dragon armour.. etc? :) more weaponunlocks, mobunlocks that would be nice to no hehe. thanks

Last edited:

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom

i dout they have enything near the 15spells.. lol thats with the 5.1 files..

lol if the 5.1 files have new spells then 3.68 will have them in as there newer + will have more stuff as well cant w8 tbh they had these files for a while now :):):)

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003

isnt 3.68 like a year old? 5.2/5.3 is about 1-2 months old. and those files cost about $400 US dollar per key per computer. hehe for 5.0+ files

mapadale

For some strange reason they named these files as 3.68 - They do have a lot of new stuff in them - But I'm not letting on what they are or even going to give out any screen shots of what is new and anyway we cant bloody login now.

We are currently having issues with the CD.INI - We are getting the standard message saying that the CD.INI and CD.EXE can't connect to SQL - As we where first told when we got these files that there was some unstabilty about them and looks like we have found it.

We've not checked things like Armour glows and stuff, but as an insight the Armoured hourse looks awsome in these files - Unlike 3.55 where its just standard.

There seems to be a lot of new items added as well, but not checked through all these yet - There is a lot of old items that seem to have a multitude of different looks also.

Will keep people uptodate as much as possible to what we find in these files and also whats happening with the server.

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
do you have the 5.02 client to use? :) as far as i remember.. the 5.02 was the old JoB client. anyways i got the 5.02 client lying around somewhere if you need it. got a copy of the 3.68(5.02) files aswell but no key :P

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007

do the chinese share there latest files as soon as they have created them NO.

Do server owners share there ideas or scripts as soon as they have created them NO.

So we have a set of server files that appear to be fairly new so you think we should share them NO.

Just wait they will get released but not just yet.

Also there is no link for these files, not if you want them for free neways.

NOW that is why this comunity is dead people dont share and when they do they get flamed for it

that is why many of the good ppl left tilung your just a noob after money like 90% of the servers here your just a sad twat tbh