Discussion about 3.68

mapadale

Re: TiLung

NOW that is why this comunity is dead people dont share and when they do they get flamed for it

that is why many of the good ppl left tilung your just a noob after money like 90% of the servers here your just a sad twat tbh
Wow your good arn't you.

Why should we release any information on these files, I don't see other server owners releasing there information.

As for doing it for money, lol. You really are sad arn't you, just because we are'nt sharing information on these files. Does not mean we want money for that information or for people to even play this server.

We don't belive in taking people's money for a private server, its a free server and thats the way it will stay. Donations are just another way for people to say play our and server and advance will cost you.

As for the comment on the files not being free, we paid good money for these files and the comment was made on you won't get them for free. Unless someone here is nice enough to pay the cost for them and release to you lot free of charge(I doubt that very much for at least 12month)

All I see from that comment you made is jealusy.

@Everyone else, these files contain all the new spells - Will post screen shots of these working once we have the server up and running again.

Last edited:

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
3.68 was the next release after the 3.55 files, there isnt a great deal of difference between the two. Maybe a few graphical improvements (wings/glows etc) but there is no new funcionality or spells compared to the 3.55 files.

Good luck with the server, if your files are not the original release from early last year/late 2006 (Yes thats how old the files are) then you may get a server running with them, but with what your able to achieve and the time consumption it will take to get them working properly if you ever do, theres no point in using them.