DistantSoulMates Woool

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
just a few keen players, and a few that pass through to pass the time untill the new one is finished

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
hoping for an xmas launch but the old woool will STAY ONLINE

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
ive just made a new account so i can play again..... got my new wiz to lvl 22..... but any time i logg off i lose all my kit and everythin i have in storage. any ideas?

Last edited:

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
port 6000 clashed with my other server, this has now been resolved I hope

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
To celebrate over 4 years of DSM and the fact that it is Halloween we have added an old event
Opening Between 10 Pm and MIDNIGHT FRIDAY !!!! and open for a week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In times of old when evil ruled the land, many towns were laid to waste.
CenterState itself became baren when all the occupants fled the evil that pocessed this vibrant town.

The townfolk decided to make a new town called CenterState and only refered to the old town renamed "Ghost Town" in whispers when they dared.

Now that Halloween is upon us the gate to this "Ghost Town" is open to only the brave and foolhardy.

Ghost Town is so evil, even the safe Zone is dangerous. But the Beasts are ALL over the Ghost Town territory NOT just in the Town !!

Apparently the evil monsters drop letters that can spell words that can be exchanged for prizes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To get to Ghost Town you must have D & S & M (DSM) Letters to get in.

D will drop only in Pen Island Mines
S will drop in General East and west
M will drop in Wilderness

You then go to the NPC it will check you have these letters but will NOT remove them from your bag.

The NPC will then let you enter the event "Ghost Town"

Once in "Ghost Town" you will find many mobs that roam even in what was once the safe Zone.

If anyone lures mobs to the NPC needed to get out then "TOUGH" !!!! Gm`s will not intervene.

Dummy mobs will have 2x EXP and are a One Hit Kill and wont DROP ITEMS

Real mobs will have 3x EXP and have double HP and will drop a TrickorTreat Pumpkin.

When you double click the "TrickorTreat" you can get a random item from over 130 items.

the "TREAT" drops range from:

Prestige(1) to Prestige(10)
HPRegen, MPRegen, HomeStone
GOLD or EXP, Bundles,LifeStone
DayDoubleEXPScrolls,WeddingRings for the quest
SilkWormThread and SilkWormCloth for the medicineBag Quest.
Letters of the alphabet, AmuletBundles

Spell the words below to get items:

MATES - to get a PumpkinHelmet
Level 30, Dura 10, AC 5-5, AMC 5-5, DC 0-2, MC 0-2, SC 0-2
DISTANT - to get the MatesArmour
MatesWar - Dura 50, AC 9-15 AMC 4-8 DC 1-5 Need Level 30 to wear
MatesWiz - Dura 28, AC 9-15 AMC 4-8 MC 3-7 Need Level 30 to wear
MatesTao - Dura 36, AC 9-15 AMC 4-8 SC 3-7 Need Level 30 to wear

DISTANTSOULMATES to pick a ring:
RevivalRing
StealthRing
ParalyseRing
ProtectionRing

ILOVEDISTANTSOULMATES - to get a TELEPORT RING, WorldGem, BloodTeleStone x 2.

The randoms rewards also have a "TRICK" to them as well as the "TREAT" the tricks are crap pots or it tele`s you out of "GhostTown" or steals 2k from you.

Random Items have some goodies: Level 50 weapons, upto 200,000 EXP, MedicineBag, up to 200k Gold

There will be a teleport in the town to get you out.

I hope you like it as me and Dave have spent ages doing it for you...

The Halloween NPC in town will teleport you in as well as exchange letters for Items.

We have added a Quest:

You accept it and hand in via the Halloween NPC.

You have to kill 15 "DevilsBodyGuards" hand it ain to recieve:
50,000 EXP
20,000 Gold
500 ForgePoints
1 Credit

This quest can be done as many times as you like.

Low levels must be aware there is a hard mob in here called "DevilishPerson" that only appears out of the ground when you get close to it.

To help the lower players we have added a new item.

On Bonfire night in the UK people get "TreacleToffee" soooo we have decided to add "TreacleToffee" to the drops.

"TreacleToffee" is better than a large SunPotion, it will give you an instant 150 HP and 210 MP, which is 50 more than a SunPotion.

To keep into the spirit of the event i have added fireworks, firecrackers and the Mist weather scroll to drops.

please try to keep the Mist on and turn on your weather and use the scrolls when necessary.

Have fun...

NOTE !!!

All letters will have eg "A" on the graphic but will be called "AA" this is combat a server bug, it will also make any previous letters stored useless.

Because of the low server count we will increase the drop rates in this event.

keep us posted of what you get do we can monitor the drops and tweak where needed please. This is in YOUR interest NOT mine.

ADDITION:

We have added lots of rabbits to the event.

Some are NOT normal, if LOW level DONT kill them.

If you kill a special one with too much damage it will not MORPH into "WabbitsRevenge" this is where my evil streak surfaces im afraid..... What else did you expect from me :)

If one morphs it will drop randomly 10k - 1 mill Gold

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Sounds a great event there mick,

Hope all goes well and plenty join in

lif

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
any 1 play here i got a like lvl 12 warrior but dont really wanna play by my self so who plays

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
any 1 play here i got a like lvl 12 warrior but dont really wanna play by my self so who plays

i play sometimes - looking forward to the event tho

hopefully more ppl will play during the event, does get boring being with low population

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Due to work and time issues the event will open Friday from either 10pm- midnight.

I thought Halloween started friday and not saturday.

this gives me this evening and most of tomorow evening to finish the tweaks and the patcher.

ZoniStrife levelling here is no different on woool than mir, if you put a good few hours in before Friday evening you could easy get to a level to enter the event