DistantSoulMates Woool

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
from what iv been told there goin 2 b a fresh wipe soon which some b fun :)

Yeah i think Mick's finnally got everything sorted for 1.9 version now which is good, i may even think about going back to woool ^^.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
We have made a lot of headway but....

Logging into the game is a real pain and needs a lot of patience, we need a good launcher or someone that can unpack NSPack 3.7.

I have managed to unpack all the server exe`s and client exe`s and the newer features in woool 1.9 + are awesome.

If you know anyone that can help let me know, i am willing to pay or make a deal.

The launcher is the key to the game.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
i cant download the client on website:(

i dont think server is up yet m8 he needs to find away to get loggin page sorted once its done server shud be up and running very well

i think i will start this again also server was good before and still is (playing on my own lmao) but hopefully all works out for you mick...

/Cesh

old WoooL char name :/RedTiger

dats if u member me :P

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
i dont think server is up yet m8 he needs to find away to get loggin page sorted once its done server shud be up and running very well

i think i will start this again also server was good before and still is (playing on my own lmao) but hopefully all works out for you mick...

/Cesh

old WoooL char name :/RedTiger

dats if u member me :P

we have a chinese guy writing/coding us a launcher for the new woool.

Once this is done we can move forward.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I know it's earily stages but what are the new features in these files? I know like 95% of them but i love to know what you having working etc..

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
I know it's earily stages but what are the new features in these files? I know like 95% of them but i love to know what you having working etc..

We spent over 2 months working on one set, We fully did all mobs, Npc names, Magics and 75 % of the items, maps had also been done. I had made a big start on hex coding the server engine exe and the client, that left the rest of the items, more hex coding and chat script on NPCs.
The launcher we had could take 20/30 attempts to login and was extremely frustrating. This server was looking good.

We then got hold of some even better server files so work stopped, untill we have a better launcher it is pointless. We still have a massive database of all out translations so this will save a lot of time. I have however managed to unpack the server exe`s and Lee helped with unpacking the engine

We also have to be more carefull now to get hero working. I now have to hexcode the magics & Items in the client files as well as the server engine then fully match in the server files, this is complicated and slow. Doing this will hopefully not break any of the newer features.

I will have to get dave to update on any newer features because he did all the testing.

At the moment we have somone working on the Launcher, he did dissapear for 4 weeks but he is back now and has promised to help sort the Launcher.

Rest assured if/when we do finish this woool it will be done proffessionally and to the best of our ability.

acole83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2004
i know this is an old post but i real wanted to play wool and this is the only server ive heard of but its dead atm. ive got it installed and ready to go but the forums and server is dead is there a plan to get ppl to come back or have that all moved to dif server?