DistantSoulMates Woool

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Please Help Howie/Mike i realy wanna play this game but i cant connect to the auto patcher

Last edited:

DarkSect

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 11, 2009
Whats the status on this sever. Andif its up could u plz put a link down for full client if pos thx:hidepc:

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
is this even up lol i wanna try this but none of downlaod link workin plz help me

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
you might need to update your patcher from my forum:

http://www.distantsoulmates.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2443

madman, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
i get this when i click on link help meh plz

sorri double post

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
As a few have come back to play and in the interest of the few players levelling more quickly to hunt in small groups to get the boss mobs.

We have upped the EXP rate from 8x to 12x

Also, Dave is feeling a little better to do a few tweaks, so if you have any suggestions post them, but dont overload him.

Post then here:

http://www.distantsoulmates.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Mick & Dave the DSM team

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Hopefully more people see the exp increase, and more people do exactly what im doing and download the game.

Woool is a great game, just lacks interest from people.

I'll post my ingame name once im playing, and if anyone wants to join me and go hunting or something they'd be more than welcome :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
Have things been fixed ingame yet? aka skill book drops or is he still exchangeing rl money for ingame gold so u can buy the skill books for 60+gold from the npcs?

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Have things been fixed ingame yet? aka skill book drops or is he still exchangeing rl money for ingame gold so u can buy the skill books for 60+gold from the npcs?[/quote

Im sure ALL books were added to drops with a better drop rate a while back.

I shall get dave to review them, im working away...

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yeah get all skills from the lvl30+ Mines very easy tbh.

Nice idea to raise the EXP, not sure if i have time to play, still got the client on here so may come on and see whos returned, i know a few people have.

Glad to hear Dave feeling better.

Zerberoz & Sephiroth.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
i might try it now exp has been raised, but no point if not many ppl play

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
patcher has been repaired.....

Last edited:

HealingOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2005
Any 1 got an account they dont use on here please leave me a pm on here thanks

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
does any one still play thisss?? ,,,,,,.....
Me and a friend play almost every night(for past week now), last night we saw one other person, so thats 3 I know of, =p
I don't mind playing an empty server tbh, just a pain getting better items, and the gold just keeps adding up in my bag!

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I see everyone joining at different times, well lets all join at the same time, everyone who interested in playing but never see anyone online, come and start playing now, i came back and there only a few of us left, we need get woool with a community again, you can get to our lvls easy in a couple weeks.

Come and join!!

Last edited:

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
I see everyone joining at different times, well lets all join at the same time, everyone who interested in playing but never see anyone online, come and start playing now, i came back and there only a few of us left, we need get woool with a community again, you can get to our lvls easy in a couple weeks.

Come and join!!

i might try wool since no mir servers really have caught my eye...ill be on tonight...may need some help, never done wool before.