DistantSoulMates Woool

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
I see everyone joining at different times, well lets all join at the same time, everyone who interested in playing but never see anyone online, come and start playing now, i came back and there only a few of us left, we need get woool with a community again, you can get to our lvls easy in a couple weeks.

Come and join!!

never played woool before, whats the deal with it? lol i don't have a clue what it is like or anything but might give it a try if I can get the client files in a decent amount of time lol

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
with many new servers being worked on thanks to Sainty hopfully more servers will be coming online within the near future

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Different game made from the basis of Mir files. Think they got leaked/bought by a different company.

Shanda created woool, the same company that helped Wemade create MIR, bet you never knew that.

Because MIR was doing well, Shanda created Woool.

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
I'll download the client if i got someone to hunt with, i dont fancey lvling on my own lol if anyone fancies joining leave a comment so people can get an idea whos playing

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Tis pretty good, Did you realise that the new USA Mir2 Server has got the same sort of movement as WoooL?

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
playing this atm with girlfriend.

if anyone wants to join us /ThatManJimmy ingame ;)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
playing this atm with girlfriend.

if anyone wants to join us /ThatManJimmy ingame ;)

Me and my brother are thinking of returning to take down the newest boss which no one killed yet pfftt, they said BloodDemon was impossible but we slayed that biatch :ppunk:, can't see me coming back full time like, but just to kill bosses is just fun on dsm, Mick and Dave make the bosses so hard and a challenge to kill.

/Zerberoz

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Me and my brother are thinking of returning to take down the newest boss which no one killed yet pfftt, they said BloodDemon was impossible but we slayed that biatch :ppunk:, can't see me coming back full time like, but just to kill bosses is just fun on dsm, Mick and Dave make the bosses so hard and a challenge to kill.

/Zerberoz

I wondered where you went to, after a while of not seeing you and usercount was kind of dead i stopped playing but this was such a long time ago i cannot remember what name i used lol.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I wondered where you went to, after a while of not seeing you and usercount was kind of dead i stopped playing but this was such a long time ago i cannot remember what name i used lol.

Recently been poping on again killing a few bosses, checking out stone cave, but as there user count is at 0 most of the day it gets lonely, I use Sephiroth and Rikku now, i stop using Zerberoz a while ago, plus about 20 odd people know that account now lol.

This is still the best private server running tho ;).

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
why dont u open new one? many friend w8 4 new server

No point really creating another 1.8 version as there not many things you can do to it. 1.9v on the other hand there a dam lot of things you can do, most of you already know Mick has been working on a 1.9v for a while but just had a problem with the launcher, hopefully he can get that sorted and you will probably see a new DSM Server.

Just a waiting game at the moment.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
if more people played id come back but pretty pointless while usercount is so low

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
i am playing got lvl 30+ tao and i have only seen 1 other player :S

GrimCrim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2003
dsm what a classic game, miss playing on ma warrior lol, i would also come back if usercount was more, but its not so there no point in coming back lol

Error

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2006
Yeh, was sad logged in other day was the only person online. Think its time to make a high rate...