Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Re: Foundation REVIVED "Beta testing"

Gimpasaurus said:
A full client download will be provided tomorrow, maybe the day after tomorrow as i am unsure wether Zidio will mind me direct linking to his provided client download. If he has B/W to worry about, i will rehost it wich will take a day to upload i guess.

Sorry Gimp just having soem trouble with my router and network atm the client is on my other pc soon as i get it sorted ill upload >.<

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Re: Foundation REVIVED "Beta testing"

Zidio said:
Sorry Gimp just having soem trouble with my router and network atm the client is on my other pc soon as i get it sorted ill upload >.<
>< Any ETA? And also, do you have bandwith limits to worry about or can i directly tell people to download the client off your link?

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) Whipe has been done so you can start levelling :).

no limits, unlimited are you hosting this? if not ill let u have acess to upload it urself but if your hosting then ill just get on with this network n get it done

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) Whipe has been done so you can start levelling :).

Zidio said:
no limits, unlimited are you hosting this? if not ill let u have acess to upload it urself but if your hosting then ill just get on with this network n get it done
I'm hosting the server ><.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

found a slight bug, not that it realy matters but the level 27 braces (not rare at all) have higher stats than the lvl 52 braces (quite rare)... anyway, back to server lol

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

cLu3LeSs said:
found a slight bug, not that it realy matters but the level 27 braces (not rare at all) have higher stats than the lvl 52 braces (quite rare)... anyway, back to server lol
Fixed :).

Onion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
UK

wers exe download pls

found it nvm

soz about last night was kinda stoned xD

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

hmm, the area HellSpawn is a bit hard for the levels you have placed it in on the teleport man! need more people to play this server, good server but gets boring with no players, hurry up and play u fools!

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

cLu3LeSs said:
hmm, the area HellSpawn is a bit hard for the levels you have placed it in on the teleport man! need more people to play this server, good server but gets boring with no players, hurry up and play u fools!
I will be doing some advertising as soon as i finish the website with a guide on how to get on the server and what to download and such.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

good good :) all the server needs is players! you need to add a kit for bewteen the levels 62 kit and lvl 100 kit... not that important but just a suggestion..

/4fun

MadMax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2003

is ther a full client if so will some 1 please post - thanks

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

cLu3LeSs said:
good good :) all the server needs is players! you need to add a kit for bewteen the levels 62 kit and lvl 100 kit... not that important but just a suggestion..

/4fun
There is a random level kit ranging from level 62-89 which drops in prajna caves ;).

Are there any people here familiar with web design? I've got a template, and i'll tell you what to put where, but i really don't know how to change theese links and such. If you wish to help, MSN me at [email protected]

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

thanx for the tip m8, off to prajna i go, probably die but we will see lol

SykoWizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004

can u please post the data files cause most of the hunting grouns are off limits to me cause i cant see them, + most of my items are wrong + i wear no armour lol, its just a load of floating heads lol

smasher :P

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

hehe, i have the same problem as smasher... when will the item files be available? and map for HellSpawn?

/4fun

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.

ill cover this one gimp, as has been stated when zidio uploads the client.

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004

Prajana is to low exp and to hard to kill for the time there.
6-6.5k exp and 2.1k hp harder than hells tbh and that drops 100 items.

Onion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
UK

wens server b bk uppp?

/judge