Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) Whipe has been done so you can start levelling :).

server is down but nobody has posted any info on why it is down and when it is going to be back up, plz could somebody from the server team do so, thnx

/4fun

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) Whipe has been done so you can start levelling :).

so close to my para + tele. amg ! 5more mins work

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

what lvl r you now impale? and have got any lvl 100 gear that you would be interested in selling if i can get the money ???

/4fun

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004

cLu3LeSs said:
what lvl r you now impale? and have got any lvl 100 gear that you would be interested in selling if i can get the money ???

/4fun

Got 100 wep, neck, belt, 2 bracs non spare to sell as of yet. How ever for a wt horn im sure i cud sort you some out -_-.

Onion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
UK

he sed to me on msn that his net has crashedabout 10 mins aago

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

haha, ive been trying to get a wt horn for the last day, killeda bout 10-20 wt's but still no horn :mad: . thanx for telling onion, any idea how long the server is goin to take to come back up?

/4fun

Onion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
UK

not a idea lol=/ hes ignorin me on msn
/AgentJudgey

SamBo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2005
burnley

few things that need sorting that iv noticed, lvl 62kit is worse stats/same as lvl 30+kit??? go to stone temple 3rd floor get warped to krlobby, go down to KR and ur on 5th floor st?! lvl 62 cave is way too hard for any class to lvl there. curently level 70 :eek:)

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

Talking to gimp on msn, hes just sorting out the DNS so you won't have to change the ip on the exe everytime it changes, eta on server up time be about 30 mins max.

P.S stop bugging him on msn, it only makes him work slower :P

/Asra

Onion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
UK

im off on delta force for abeet

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

is anybody up for trying to kill OmaKingSpirit (OmaSpiritKing whichever one it is lol) when the server comes back online?

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

cLu3LeSs said:
is anybody up for trying to kill OmaKingSpirit (OmaSpiritKing whichever one it is lol) when the server comes back online?
I will with my ace floating head *_*

/Asra

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

lol i think everybody has that, all i see is my head, not even a weapon, what lvl and calss are you m8? and your name in game?

/4fun

SykoWizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004

cLu3LeSs said:
lol i think everybody has that, all i see is my head, not even a weapon, what lvl and calss are you m8? and your name in game?

/4fun

has anyone got the map files, i can just about cope with the invisible body. but maps are a must

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

i have all maps that i have tried to go to so far, except for hellspawn m8...

/4fun

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004

SamBo said:
few things that need sorting that iv noticed, lvl 62kit is worse stats/same as lvl 30+kit??? go to stone temple 3rd floor get warped to krlobby, go down to KR and ur on 5th floor st?! lvl 62 cave is way too hard for any class to lvl there. curently level 70 :eek:)

All caves are fine tbh, i can take every cave thats ready for my lvl so i dont see why people are complaining. Go to the pot shop and buy pots then u might be able to kill stuff. :agree:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

Shado said:
All caves are fine tbh, i can take every cave thats ready for my lvl so i dont see why people are complaining. Go to the pot shop and buy pots then u might be able to kill stuff. :agree:

m8 i know what you are saying, they are killable in prajna but they are a bit crappy considerin you get better exp and more drops in hellspawn which is for lower lvls, even though prajna is 5x's harder mobs than in hellspawn.

/4fun :D

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar

i can see mostly all patchs lol arms weps other items all obs most caves (hells is only i i anit got)

I HATE DROPS ARGHHHHH

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

Angel can you see lvl 27 - 38 kit? And then the level 52 kit isit? and 62? and 100?

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar

cLu3LeSs said:
Angel can you see lvl 27 - 38 kit? And then the level 52 kit isit? and 62? and 100?

i can see all kits soom anit rite look sbut i can see em