Votes: 26 19.7%
  • No

Votes: 27 20.5%

• Total voters

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
If it will end up in the same state of decay I dont want it lol :P The only reason most people stopped playing is lack of updates/communication.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
**** no, they had 2 years of having the most popular server with no justification, the only thing that kept that server afloat so long was the amount of money people had invested into it / the guilds keeping it alive, the server team put in minimal work, 1 update every 6 months simply was not enough. Although regardless of people praising / slating them, it seems that the chronicles team have vanished, they seemingly have no interest in pursuing mir again, one could assume they made their money and have moved on?

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
What the **** are you talking about you complete tard? It's the most successful private server of all time. There were hardly any bugs, most things were sorted very quickly, the server team was ******* brilliant. And the content which was released was never rushed, top quality stuff.

Reactions: ChaseyLane

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
As far as i know, LCD had some irl stuff to solve and Samuel too.

Their server was good, might deserve a second start :)

Reactions: ChaseyLane

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Yes wipe and relaunch.

Chronicles is a very successful server, where it killed it for me was the Dungeon Instances

Reactions: Nostalgic

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
The big question is... Do the guys have the energy to make a new one?

It becomes almost a full time just running and keeping a server afloat these days. When we launched Chronicles predecessor AceM2 that was difficult enough to keep on top of, never mind Chronicles which had a higher UC.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
The big question is... Do the guys have the energy to make a new one?

It becomes almost a full time just running and keeping a server afloat these days. When we launched Chronicles predecessor AceM2 that was difficult enough to keep on top of, never mind Chronicles which had a higher UC.

Now days ppls sub-estimates the efforts of a GM.
+ It would require a big staff just to mantain right the 600 UC.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Nope. I think we're getting into this poor process of when a server run its course we wipe and restart to breath new life into it but rarely works for long as people won't want to reinvest time and effort just to get back what was lost.

I would love to see the team modify it largely, or take the server in a completely different direction so it feels like a new experience to play again as your going to get the user count with people knowing the reliability and quality of their work. I doubt this can be accomplished based on comments about the teams in real life issues and commitments at the minute which I hope works out and they come back as I agree chronicles was amazing for the community.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I mean, if there was to be something in the works, like it wouldn’t be the same, maybe they’d actually communicate etc, it’s probably and will only be the most successfull server as of recent, kept it’s users made their dosh, id love to see a revamp of it rather than playing 1-3 month servers and it actually lasting a while.... nothing to play now so hoping for something good

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
People are so deluded, please take 5 minutes out of your life and log onto Chronicles it's so **** ugly, big, laggy, slow. Horrible delphi code. People who wan't another verison of that are lost, guess people crying for it are the people who still wanna tweak in 2019.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
People are so deluded, please take 5 minutes out of your life and log onto Chronicles it's so **** ugly, big, laggy, slow. Horrible delphi code. People who wan't another verison of that are lost, guess people crying for it are the people who still wanna tweak in 2019.

Would still be better than Alphalypse

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015

Disagree played it for months in guild with mampi, xele, typh and ran smooth with challenging guild hunts

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Apoc was just a shame, they had everything coders, the full mir2 usercount to their disposal and still ****ed it.

Was a shame?
It proved how easy ppls are to be manipulated by the sheep herd mentality.

Not even Zircon had that many usercount on launch despite the code quality which was way way way superior than Alphalypse.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Was a shame?
It proved how easy ppls are to be manipulated by the sheep herd mentality.

Not even Zircon had that many usercount on launch despite the code quality which was way way way superior than Alphalypse.
Mir2 will always have a higher usercount than mir3...

I enjoyed apoc mainly cos of archer class

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Mir2 will always have a higher userxount than mir3...

I enjoyed apoc mainly cos of archer class

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It was just the big hype that lately turned it into a meme.

Who knows about Alphalypse, maybe on Betalypse they will bring Jackie Chan

QQ_Photo20190314095154.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Flatline and Chriz