Down With iPod

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
I'm goin America soon urban, recommend me some good electronics pweez.

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
I don't believe that iPods resist the fact of producing actual controversial independence within the customers self satisfaction of candyfloss.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
urbanfox said:
RCA LYRA RD2780 Oo only $40 more than a 30gb nomad/5gb muvo2 fm... hmmm how bad do I want an mp3 player.
Well, we're just adding as many hi capacity MP3 players features onto the site atm, compare in a few days ;P

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
Ipods are crap really how quickly do they scrach and god knows how many times i have been on a long trip and its just gone off and i had to wait till i get home to reboot it, they may look "nice" but is that a good enough reason to buy one and if so then all the best to you but i wouldnt. Insted i decided to invest in a P910i and now i have over 2 gigs of memory on my phone filled with music and videos.

chronicle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 8, 2003
My Creative Zen Touch:
Size: 40 GB
Can hold up to 10,000 songs!
Features: Digital Eq
Scroll Touch
etc...

Cost: Only £200 Cheaper and much better than ipod cos i had ipod!

Attachments

• creative zen touch.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 35

stan

Looks like a house brick , anyway heres my small mp3 player , i dont go for capacity i just like to have 100'ish songs on to get me through college hours :P

Attachments

• mp3.jpg
    mp3.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 35

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
chronicle said:
My Creative Zen Touch:
Size: 40 GB
Can hold up to 10,000 songs!
Features: Digital Eq
Scroll Touch
etc...

Cost: Only £200 Cheaper and much better than ipod cos i had ipod!
Nice house you got there, oh wait, its your mp3 player :rolleyes:.
Tbh iPod's rule and i've had no problem with mine. Just buy some iCleaner and it gets rid of every single scratch on the screen, front and back and dont get rid of the laser engraved Apple and iPod logo on the back and makes it all shiny again :O!
Only prob with iPod is that now everyone who is retarded things that an mp3 player is called an iPod.

"My phone has a built in iPod d00de!"

chronicle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 8, 2003
YoYoYo said:
Nice house you got there, oh wait, its your mp3 player :rolleyes:.
Tbh iPod's rule and i've had no problem with mine. Just buy some iCleaner and it gets rid of every single scratch on the screen, front and back and dont get rid of the laser engraved Apple and iPod logo on the back and makes it all shiny again :O!
Only prob with iPod is that now everyone who is retarded things that an mp3 player is called an iPod.

"My phone has a built in iPod d00de!"

lmao only a tad bit wider than ipod and its shorter just looks bit on screenshot :p i see owt u mean by the house comment lol

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
MiloFoxburr said:
Im gonna wait for the new Nokia N91 before I invest in a mp3 player since it comes with a 4gb hdd I just hope its a nice price

I'm gettin the 7280. Oh so sleek.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Thing is, I only use my phone really for texts and phonecalls and camera, even though I have a large memory card I never put songs on, I never use WAP, I never ever play games. Most phones come with a camera now so I tend to go for looks over stats. And the 7280 is the best lookin phone out at the moment, in my opinion.