Down With iPod

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Ipod is a good mp3 player but its very over rated (which is the main reason people dont like it tbh).

Also sound quality is down to bit rate, theres nothing wrong with the quality of music on the ipod compared to .... lets say a zen if the music is on the same bit rate.

However i have a Zen micro 5gb (pink :P) just because you can it in cool colours + i allready had a 20 gb ipod and wanted to try a different make for a smaller unit (which is why i didn't get an ipod mini :P).

Also only complete idiots use phone/game/mp3 combinations (no offence milo), tbh a down with N-Gage site would of been a much better idea blam.

Last edited:

wtf-this-time

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2005
Lol, I <3 my MP3 player !

/Rick-e tbh.

Attachments

• samsungd500.jpg
    samsungd500.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 28

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
7280 was designed to look like a case of lipstick I think. And yea of course me having one would make me a chichbumbatty boy right, just like me wearin my pink AJ shirt?

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
lol @ u blam tbh ur just bored so u thought ud take the piss lmao tbh i-pods own lol bit pricey tho....

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
have either blam or vanroth ever owned an IPOD? or are you basing your information from other people on the internet?

As they always say, dont knock it until you try it.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
ipixie™ said:
have either blam or vanroth ever owned an IPOD? or are you basing your information from other people on the internet?

As they always say, dont knock it until you try it.
ill knock it if i wanna

wtf-this-time

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2005
Yeah, the sound quality on the D500 isn't amazing, but it's pretty good I think. I personally choose a combined MP3 player/Mobile phone, simply because it's less crap in my pockets! Also: When my phone rings, the music stops, so I can actually hear the phone. :P

/Rick-e.