DragonMir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
I like what they have tried doing with the rebirth kit, but seeing as though its basically a level 200 kit, it seemed a bit strange the stats jumped straight to 2k and then 10mins later i got a 500 necklace which had half the stats the rebirth one did, it just made me not want to hunt no more because all i could gain is the next set of rebirth items at level 2

What i am going to be doing is Halfing all the Rebirth Stats and Doubling all the normal stats, i do apppreciate your feedaback i will be up for 15+ hours on dedi working on server :P gonna be hoping to add loads of stuff

Stuff hoping to add:
RebirthPalace: Where you can chill and have access to rebirth NPCs/Quests
Half Rebirth Items
Double Normal Items
Sort GameGold Buyer out
New Caves/GroupCaves

(If you have any ideas please let us know :) )

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
Anyone who wants to start playing this ,please note that this server isnt LIVE yet.need alot more things cleared out and bugs fixing.

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
Anyone who wants to start playing this ,please note that this server isnt LIVE yet.need alot more things cleared out and bugs fixing.

Thank you for clearing that up for us :)

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
when is this server goign live guys as looking for a new server to play . need 1 asap bored to *** here

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Sorry i don't think the first post made it clear enough when we first opened server to the public but depending on how the server comes along over tonight is when it will be released for possibly another small BETA or even LIVE.

Again depending on how much content we get implemented and how much we can test ourselves.
Testing is not priority but adding and adjusting content is our priority. A lot of the ingame content has been changed with the addition of new features and adjustment of old content.

Over the past few weeks we have been concentrating on the following:
Rebirth focused town,npcs and dungeons with several floors.
Revamping of the drop files. Bosses should not have a copy & paste drop file anymore.
Revamping of mobs. Mobs difficulty should change depending on level of cave / kit equipped.
Revamping of kit stats. Kits will not jump from level 500items (DC/MC/SC125-300) to rebirth 1 kit (DC/MC/SC 1500-3000).
Rebirth kits will not be overpowered making other kit players "hunted" for worthless.

Other new features are/will be added over time but these are our prime focuses for now. Any questions / suggestions please post. First post will be revamped with new details closer to the date.
Thanks
/GMRYAN

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
Sorry i don't think the first post made it clear enough when we first opened server to the public but depending on how the server comes along over tonight is when it will be released for possibly another small BETA or even LIVE.

Again depending on how much content we get implemented and how much we can test ourselves.
Testing is not priority but adding and adjusting content is our priority. A lot of the ingame content has been changed with the addition of new features and adjustment of old content.

Over the past few weeks we have been concentrating on the following:
Rebirth focused town,npcs and dungeons with several floors.
Revamping of the drop files. Bosses should not have a copy & paste drop file anymore.
Revamping of mobs. Mobs difficulty should change depending on level of cave / kit equipped.
Revamping of kit stats. Kits will not jump from level 500items (DC/MC/SC125-300) to rebirth 1 kit (DC/MC/SC 1500-3000).
Rebirth kits will not be overpowered making other kit players "hunted" for worthless.

Other new features are/will be added over time but these are our prime focuses for now. Any questions / suggestions please post. First post will be revamped with new details closer to the date.
Thanks
/GMRYAN

Couldn't of Said it better my self xP

We are aiming to go live 6pm 24th May 2013

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
Hoping to put game live Between 6 - 9

Things to do:

Few Leveling Caves Need Sorting
Few Boss Stats Need Sorting
Mob Exp Need Sorting
MobDrops Need Sorting

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
We don't sorry we are hoping to get one soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.