DsyOnline V0.3 Download

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
come round here then and check it out. dont know full spec but been told its a super JANET 20meg ethernet. downloaded the client in under a minute easily.
usual downloads are over 2mb/s

EDIT: just tried to d/l it again now 2nite and screeny'd the window. half the network is under maintenence and its busy in here too so its slowed a fair bit...but u get my point.

LOOK HERE

Last edited:

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
one very important thing you haven't taken into consideration is how fast your hard disk can recieve the data, it's fine having a 500mbps connection, but when your hard disk can only have 20mbps, your wasting 480mbps, get my drift?

So at the end of the day, you can only recieve data as fast as your hard disk can process it...

Toyblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2003
Norway
a little question about these files.. it dosent seems like the mapquest.txt works... i tried to make a little quest just for fun but couldent get it to work because off the mapquest.txt.. so i thought maybe i did something wrong so i went trying out the RME quest wich use it but after 2 hours off killing rootspiders i came to the conclusion that off some reason it dosent work...

Any tell me if im just doin something wrong or is it not working??

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Annon said:
come round here then and check it out. dont know full spec but been told its a super JANET 20meg ethernet. downloaded the client in under a minute easily.
usual downloads are over 2mb/s

EDIT: just tried to d/l it again now 2nite and screeny'd the window. half the network is under maintenence and its busy in here too so its slowed a fair bit...but u get my point.

LOOK HERE

bull **** as it would have to be a dam fast site to download that fast, it isnt only your connection that affects it its the other persons aswell.

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
BleH said:
bull **** as it would have to be a dam fast site to download that fast, it isnt only your connection that affects it its the other persons aswell.

lol i love the fact that no1 believes me. not my problem. believe what you like. ppl who know me know im not into bull****ting anyone.

and ffs ppl u all think im stupid? i know not only connection speed affects downloads. but the fact is that the site i got the client from is capable of faster transfers than most ppl seem to believe. and as for hard drive capability im not sure on the spec but all the machines have been upgraded recently so all goin at 2.8ghz 1024mb RAM and 256Mb gphx cards, so it stands to reason that the hard drives aint gonna b too bad either.

im not bothering reposting on this subject now after this. too many argumentative arrogant insulting little pricks running around.

ForceR1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2004
hopefully a good person who has got szmir.rar that works so i can get data,wav needed for djp server ^^

ForceR1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2004
Ffs I Still Get An Error While Downloading The Szmir.rar
Ill Never Get Data Files Needed For Dylonline Files

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
Did you download using a download manager? Cos i've tested all links to szmir in this thread and what do you know they all work :P

have you downloaded it all? if so are you unraring with the latest version of winar? Cos i bet you ain't.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Anon said:
ive downloaded 3 times now and every time the data.rar is corrupted
delete lal the files u have downloaded. reset ur PC.. pm me on forums. ill give u link. save it to a different directory. also dnt let ppl know about link.. or i will remove it. and when ur done, pm me that it is complete.

Thanks.

Martyn

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
does any 1 have a Armour Shape list and wepon shape list or an updated item.will etc cos i just downloadedem and steelarmour and all the helmets are broke and there is only about 600 items in the will file :/

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
yep then downloaded the server files then the patch called daman second link along

by the way any 1 got shape lists cos my heaven armour and DragonArmor lookk like mir 3 wizz and warr armour :/

asus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
Has all develpoment of these server files stopped ? if so has any one yet found the hex for checkjob Taos to sort it out and the inventory problem ? :ball:

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
Here's a updated DB, contains all the monsters from the newest patch
I think they are all working, can't quite remember.

Also contains all 27 weapons. Can't remember what changes were made
to the M2Server.

Here

asus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
Still get probs with some of those mobs really need the dragon working has anyone done it ?

The 3 things i really need working is sabuk Admin to hire guards etc and checkjob Taos and wizard as server is near completion :erum:

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
EvilMir I have been trying him for ages and he just blows up the client so gave up
as for checkjob it works fine for me (aldo I have a defferent set of server files then damain)
have not tried admin in subuk on mine but i do remember hiring archers before

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
Ssoul2004 said:
when i set these files up for my router i keep getting this in the login server:
1) ÕýÔÚÆô¶¯·þÎñÆ÷...
2) ÕýÔڵȴý·þÎñÆ÷Á¬½Ó...
3) ·þÎñÆ÷Æô¶¯Íê³É...
Invalid address connection tried.. [MasSoc] 127.0.0.1
Anyone know how to solve this problem please?

Also anyone got a guide for the new commands o rknow how to use em?

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Babyhack said:
EvilMir I have been trying him for ages and he just blows up the client so gave up
as for checkjob it works fine for me (aldo I have a defferent set of server files then damain)
have not tried admin in subuk on mine but i do remember hiring archers before

can u post ur m2server or useing?