EdensElite2(StomHero) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidonlee

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 30, 2015
Dont know who 3g is. I didnt handle updates on the server or ask this guy any. Most my time i spent trying to covent shanda data to korean.

Don't try and pretend like you never knew anything like this was happening.
You're also known to be a corrupt gm from past servers.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Don't try and pretend like you never knew anything like this was happening.
You're also known to be a corrupt gm from past servers.

Did i amsay anything about that? I just i dont know guy and never asked him for any work.

Aidonlee

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 30, 2015
Did i amsay anything about that? I just i dont know guy and never asked him for any work.

"Most my time i spent trying to covent shanda data to korean."

Just pretending you turned a blind eye to one particular incident doesn't prove innocence. When everyone knows you was involved in every other little flicker of corruptness that occurred on the server.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
And if anyone should feel robbed 3g, it should be the person who paid you for gold, yet keep asking me ingame when your gonna send it them 

bro im not YouDiee , and i sold nothing to the person ur talking about.
i didnt do anywrong in ur game ''tried to sell my kit , gold?'' everyone did try and most sold and bought with ur permission and u was allowing this ****.

tbh i never spoken to iceman and he really dnt knows me, i just made the deal with stormhero after ice pete left him.

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
i didnt do anywrong in ur game ''tried to sell my kit , gold?'' everyone did try and most sold and bought with ur permission and u was allowing this ****.

tbh i never spoken to iceman and he really dnt knows me, i just made the deal with stormhero after ice pete left him.

Oh so Pete no longer codes for the server? Then that would make sense why he allowed you to do it (I guess).

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
"Most my time i spent trying to covent shanda data to korean."

Just pretending you turned a blind eye to one particular incident doesn't prove innocence. When everyone knows you was involved in every other little flicker of corruptness that occurred on the server.

The point to my post is i dont know 3g or needed to pay him to do work for me.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Can anyone confirm if Pete has left the team?
pete as not left the server

---------- Post Merged at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:46 PM ----------

who got permission from me? i knew after charas had been sold for irl, that they had been sold, but how can anyone prevent stuff been sold over discord/skype or whatever? I just put a stop to what i see in chats.

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
The items r in gameshop, hardly end game kit, servers full of them
I think its over, you can close your server now you've made a few good £ the last two weeks lvling chars/giving kit to arabs,time to get married now :love-struck:

Notwhatyouthink

Banned
Banned
May 7, 2018
careful with the arabs, quite a few tried to reclaim payments some months after server closed (one guy tried to reclaim just short of 3 grand)

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
we all know storm good and how they made alot off cash last 2 weeks from 2 or 3 persons only im sure this ppl from Qater

and in this 2 week he made more than 2k bound if you check new players and keep your eyes on them you can see good what i mean

yes im not have any screen yet but im sure from this

yes , am one of them , 2k is nothing if u see it WOW money , its just an extra account in my bank for games / itunes , there is no screenshots but what u said is right :) , am not the kind of players who buying kits / gold from GM's in every server until they does , so am not forcing anyone to sell it to me , otherwise since i start playing edenselite , people selling gold / items with £ everyday , everyone wanna make his own money so .. that's how it goes.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
3gena = my share on edens (sinpaki) i stopped playing weeks back due to no laptop, my chars been banned trofl thanks 3g

how is everyone today? love reading lomcon :P

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
3gena = my share on edens (sinpaki) i stopped playing weeks back due to no laptop, my chars been banned trofl thanks 3g

how is everyone today? love reading lomcon :P
Shuld say thanks to the thief game master and not me 😂😂

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
Alot of people making their own servers to make their money for rent / buying things in their real life , sounds like business thing , most of servers were walking that way , I don't blame them , am just a player or a customer :)

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
to be fair,StormHero deserves a ban on LOMCN or atleast a sign that says dont play his servers for being a selfish and making servers to get married.

Post number 100 for me.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Alot of people making their own servers to make their money for rent / buying things in their real life , sounds like business thing , most of servers were walking that way , I don't blame them , am just a player or a customer :)

im not know you tbh but that what i hear from some friends and was want be sure about this 2 week ago

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003

I guess I'm just a tad naïve then. I had no idea people dropped that much money on Mir. I do alright for myself irl but would never spend 2k on a game.

I will be releasing my own server in the near future and for sure... would not spend the ridiculous amount of time it takes coding and developing content just to risk it all going up in smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.