Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Do I smell a little fetish with zedina?

You mentioned him several times in different threads today.

Unless you're an omnipotent being and can see the future, you're grossly mistaken. Perhaps you're seeing what you want to see? :adjoint:

https://www.lomcn.org/forum/search.php?searchid=734264

I think that smell you're smelling is your unwashed crusted penis cheese from furiously masturbating over me, might want to get that checked out.

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Unless you're an omnipotent being and can see the future, you're grossly mistaken. Perhaps you're seeing what you want to see? :adjoint:

https://www.lomcn.org/forum/search.php?searchid=734264

I think that smell you're smelling is your unwashed crusted penis cheese from furiously masturbating over me, might want to get that checked out.

First step is acceptance.

You mean a penis shouldn't look like this? french-dried-cured-saucisson-with-blue-cheese-of-roquefort.jpg

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
TLDR, shock even more corrupt server owners associated with IceMan, although in the OPs case he is a scummy twat anyway so deserved it

Marlboro

LOMCN Rookie
Aug 20, 2017
i didnt return no items/exp lost in the 12 hour rewind for anyone as i wasnt able to access logs from the host to prove anyone had anything, so i gave everyone a option to roll back the 12 hours and we would move host, or you could stay on icemans host and continue.

i think iceman better than u as he listen to everyone and try to help them not like you only listen to people whose paying £
u are asshole even with ur updates the usercount is under 25 go die u are a dog of money :smiley_simmons:
foff

Last edited:

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
i think iceman better than u as he listen to everyone and try to help them not like you only listen to people whose paying £
u are asshole even with ur updates the usercount is under 25 go die u are a dog of money :smiley_simmons:
foff
How ever am i going to sleep at night. That image of you licking arse is really off putting. Out of interest who was you ingame to be so butt hurt? I'd like to see how iceman listened to everyone, when 3/4 of the time he asked me to sort out players issues as he isn't a people person, he will confirm this himself. Also i don't listen to anyone more than anyone else, i even reply to the foul mouthed players for some strange reason.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
foff

I take it that a dog of money is a bad thing?

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I'm a Muslim and I had a dog :O and love em they're awesome

Marlboro

LOMCN Rookie
Aug 20, 2017
How ever am i going to sleep at night. That image of you licking arse is really off putting. Out of interest who was you ingame to be so butt hurt? I'd like to see how iceman listened to everyone, when 3/4 of the time he asked me to sort out players issues as he isn't a people person, he will confirm this himself. Also i don't listen to anyone more than anyone else, i even reply to the foul mouthed players for some strange reason.
u are so bad m8
because iam sure iceman better than u even u lose the usercount when he leave this server
and u still doing a **** things
goodluck with 15 usercount ^_^

---------- Post Merged at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:40 PM ----------

I take it that a dog of money is a bad thing?
yh it is bad thing
so when u listen to people only whose paying £ and dont hear the others this isn't bad things?
lol

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Racist as fook.
For one thing, Islam is a religion not a race so the comment can't be racist?

For two, Traditionally in the eyes of the Islam, dogs were seen as impure. There are several injunctions from the legal tradition which warn Muslims against most contact with dogs which is a common view used to justify abuse and neglect of dogs even though the act of cruelty in itself contradicts some views in the Qur'an.

Now **** off and play that card somewhere relevant.

Last edited:

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
[FONT=&quot]
For one thing, Islam is a religion not a race so the comment can't be racist?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For two, Traditionally in the eyes of the Islam, dogs were seen as impure. There are several injunctions from the legal tradition which warn Muslims against most contact with dogs which is a common view used to justify abuse and neglect of dogs even though the act of cruelty in itself contradicts some views in the Qur'an.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now **** off and play that card somewhere relevant.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Read my signature as a reply for the above.
[/FONT]

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK

Read my signature as a reply for the above.
Clearly bullshit as if you didn't give a **** you wouldn't have commented!

Perhaps it's a front for your own xenophobia, i think you should have an infraction/punishment for false accusation!

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
Clearly bullshit as if you didn't give a **** you wouldn't have commented!

Perhaps it's a front for your own xenophobia, i think you should have an infraction/punishment for false accusation!

You made me ****ing giggle irl,stfu and stop showing up.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Funny-Fight-Meme-I-Will-Brek-Ur-Ead-I-Swir-On-Mi-Mum-Image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.