EGYMIR [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
Re: EGYMIR Server [Heroes]

the server is hard and low / mid rate , all servers now are easy to lvl and become high , but in egymir is different , server for cleaver players only :P
anyways every 1 has a different mind , and welcome to every 1 ingame ,

Last edited:

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

My server review.

I could of got used to this server. Nice speed of experience. Not too fast, not too slow. Lag is a big issue though. You need to find a better host. Server is well thought out. Heroes made me press the X straight away. Way over powerred. Taoists have a hero and a pet? A tip for you would be to make a homezone where people start because atm people are scattered. Drops seemed quite well modified. Gold fits the experience.

That was just a brief review.

Overall 7/10.

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

dedi with this specs ( CPU: Duel Core 2.6 , Ram : 2GB , Connection Speed 100 MB dedicated ) will be ready tomorrow and i will post the new ip on 1st post after i transfer the server on it.
thanx for ur explaine , going to check the points which u refered to and try edit them to get them better . and any new suggestion to make egymir better and more interesting , i really will appreciate it

Last edited:

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

It seems you have gone for a project 69 feel to it. So make sure you make a homezone with all your general stores in.

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

theres already BW SZ contain all general Stores into ,also i am preparing guide about all npcs, commands,caves and mobs in game and i will put it on egymir forums

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

There will be Special Event tonight for 1 week , in the event , players will be able to lvl alot better also to find high lvl and some rare items.
See Info NPC ingame to know more details.
Event Started now 8/3/2011 and will finish in 12/3/2011.

Last edited:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Are there any plans of moving it to a playable dedi?

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005

Downloaded this and it seems pretty good, just needs more players and less lagg

jor2

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 22, 2010

i do not feel lag right now since it is in us. so i wonder if you will change new host which is located in eu or outside US. i hate laggy...!

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009

Lag is the big issue atm.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

Eh?

i dont have an issue with lag, but the thing that ticks me is the bounce back but thats a coding issue.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle

Everything seems good on the server .... also very fun and items are all fair GM just needs a bit of help from another gm or someone who knows alot about server's too everyone should give it ago before saying anything as soon as you log in for 5 mins u have to give the server a chance... hope to see you in game xD

lvl 55 taoist :)
(The_Legends guild )

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

i already requested the new dedi , i really dont see lags ingame although my net speed is crap (just 1 mb :D), but any ways i am going to change it to keep all players enjoying the play in egymir.

lvl 55 taoist :)
(The_Legends guild )

n1 m8 , u really do hard work to get a tao lvl 55 in egymir for 4 days only , although its still abit noob level but u doing good work :P

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle

level 56 now going to sleep now :) got loads of new 60 items got lvl 55 tao wep and 55 wizz wep drop today :D everyone should get there selfs on here its fun and plenty of pking :D

also yeah i have put alot of work into it as i enjoy playing here :)

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

GM added old event cave for level 45- its good exp easy kills its on page 5 on the teleporter

and if any1 johns tonight ill have a hunt or something later to get you guys into the server :)

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009

il be on shortly, aslong as it lets me on this time :P Last time i got a black screen :(

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009

Came on, erm dno wat to say really. all seems a bit wierd, from map layouts, to items.. not my cupa tea =/