EGYMIR [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Re: EGYMIR Server [Heroes]

ok lets play number games

1. Its a midrate and u start it level 38, dont expect everything to be handed to you on a plate.
2. The pots are only in drops for the event and the high level caves when the mobs start hurting abit more.
3. Never played Massacre so cant comment
4. Gm stating earlyer ingame that he needed to change the skill points per level and he would get round to it when he could (more important things to do).
5. The servers been open what 2days max you cant expect to see the new skills in yet, and no its doesnt seem like a heros server yet we have heros..
6. Yes there is abit of lag but not 2 steps..

So yeh all the points your trying to make are Bs and if you spent more than 30mins ingame you would no this
No offence, but that's a important job. I'm level38 with all level0 skills and also no fencing book given with starter kit, for me anyway?

I can understand any rare or high level skills having experience to level them, but Slaying needing 500 exp to get to level1 at level38 is odd. I can't hit anything because I have no ACC lol.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

No offence, but that's a important job. I'm level38 with all level0 skills and also no fencing book given with starter kit, for me anyway?

I can understand any rare or high level skills having experience to level them, but Slaying needing 500 exp to get to level1 at level38 is odd. I can't hit anything because I have no ACC lol.

Ino skillpoints are abit high but go hunt a skill necky untill he sorts it because thier not rare..

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

I struggle to kill zombies because of my ACC lol.. How am I going to get a skill neck?

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

soz for replying late
1- Server Hosted on 1and1 company in USA ,the server running on a temp dedi now , the dedi which the game will be run onto will be ready after 3 days only
2- also fixing skills lvling number , drop files of some bosses , fixing some bugs which players told me
3- i really need all says them suggestion to improve the game , as i make it for fun only not for donate
thanx guys and i hope u enjoy the play

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

Why should i get a group, just to level though?

i understand avbout getting a group to kill bosses, but all i want to do is level!

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

Why should i get a group, just to level though?

i understand avbout getting a group to kill bosses, but all i want to do is level!

My mate just joined the server and hes a warrior and is leveling in the event cave fine

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Any of these things would help you get into server faster.

is what you meant.

You really are stupid.Why would these things help me only?Im lvl46 now neway so got into the server.
My point was **** like that are making ppl get into server way harder.If you like afking for spells be my guest.99% dont like it.

Stop quoting me on every single post i make and get a life.

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

theres hero pet , you can get from lvl 45 , and the hero get all its basic skills like char and its really helpful in lvling and hunting, u can lvl alone with it

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

Awad, can you come online and PM me please on Skyline?

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010

so wats happening?...i thaught this was getting updated. this is a gd server and could do with some good ideas that i have been speaking to the admin about.....incorperate them m8..and u will do much better thasn what ben could do by miles..plus make alot more money than him.i hopefully will be joining the game again soon when i can get things sorted. hope to talk to u all soon.ignore all the tw@s that are trying to tell u to ruin the game....talk to u all l8er.and good luck.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

Skill neckys are piss easy to get.. If you need 1 PM ME "SorceryMaster"!

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

its easy to find , its cheap , cus u will need to lvl ur skills as skill lvling is abit hard

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

the system built on some old systems + some new features, but i didnt borrow any ideas from project69 really

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

logged on got to bichon wall went to 2 normal caves then tried event cave thought this server looks awful logged off, first impressions are the most important part of a server, change the start place from border to bichonwall change the exp rates at 38 to alot easier until say lvl 45 i dont know any1 that likes to earn 0.3% or wotever a mob on the first lvl, add a decent start cave not that ****ty 1 with omas n deer that are harder than woomas and give alot less exp

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

logged on got to bichon wall went to 2 normal caves then tried event cave thought this server looks awful logged off, first impressions are the most important part of a server, change the start place from border to bichonwall change the exp rates at 38 to alot easier until say lvl 45 i dont know any1 that likes to earn 0.3% or wotever a mob on the first lvl, add a decent start cave not that ****ty 1 with omas n deer that are harder than woomas and give alot less exp

I thought this when I tried it :P but didnt post because technically I didn't give it a chance.