EGYMIR [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Re: EGYMIR Server [Heroes]

Are all the items mixed stats ? I really dont like mixed stat items lol, every1 using same items is just gay.. And no variety -.-

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

The pvp on here is pretty damn sweet. The_Legends own every1 plain and simple :D

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

Are all the items mixed stats ? I really dont like mixed stat items lol, every1 using same items is just gay.. And no variety -.-

the items not mixed , just armour is mixed and theres some armours not mixed , but weapons ,rings ,...etc is not mixed as theres items for warr only , wizz only and tao only.

Just logged on and i'm on a map called atlantis, nothing here and i can't get out lol

pm emperor or help ingame to help u teleport out of this town.

Last edited:

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009

Increase spawns in event map, theres hardly any mobs at all =/

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

every floor contain 500 mob , just w8 few minutes till the cave spawns as the game just logged 1 minute ago :D

- theres event for low lvl chars under lvl 55 to become higher and catch high lvl chars also to get good kit to help ur self ingame. check Trevor NPC Page 5 to go

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

Hahaha funny server. Sersiouly Challenge room a drop zone? Fkin hell. Would it kill you to put <!WARNING>If you die you will drop!. Dropped more then them bosses did ¬¬

MTK Hardley hurts until your shield dies..

Edit: If Anyone wants this account PM "SorceryMaster" ingame. (Carn be assed with it to slow for me & boring for me)

Edit2: Also the events are CRAP. You run a cave with archers that 1 hit you and if you succedd you get "full" 52 Set? Seen someone with "Full" 60 set because ****tie event runs... When someone is level example 100 there probs be same events for level 100 kit... People basicly getting free kit just to run throw archers.. Like 4-7 People succeed in it.

Last edited:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

Lol he hasnt done that event since the last time mate.. people got all there 60 items from camping bosses

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009

im joining this server asap ,55 mins till download's complete

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003

dont know if only i got this problem but i'm in the cave with lvl 52 54 - and computer cashes check on it pls cos ma other char in bw runs well

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

char drop on death in challengeroom Fixed, event 2nd floor door working now

This means what ever i dropped in challenge ill get bk?

Edit: Exwizz i go told by a person with 60 (FULL 60 kit) were he/she got the kit. He/She says event. Unless he/she telling a lie.

Last edited:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

Dude ive been on alot this past week and abit and there has been no event (archer event anyways well the last time he did it was when we won the 2nd time round) just the oma lover/hater on and that boss drops level 60 so i guess u just asumed that it was the archer event.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

So you expect people to kill omas hens and deers for less than half a % with no aspeed. Fail. Deleted.

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004

What's the server count? Looking for a new server for a few friends of mine

BeautyOrBeast

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011

i haave went into eventmap on page5 teleport npc and my game crashes and gets a Memory (privvate working set) of like 400-600K...
now everytime i log on it crashes at a blackscreen and makes my computer go really slow?