LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
EISKY传奇3G免费体验版发布

1.衣服完美发光,支持称号系统,属性超255限制,完美界面与技能树
2.增加光通最新的黑马
3.雪原神宫地图按时间段进入,与GT一样
4.更新潘夜岛,海盗岛屿,不归洞穴,玄武神殿
5.增加与光通一样的MONAI怪物智能攻击,包括(骷髅魔卒\超强骷髅弓箭手\火灵牛鬼\半兽守将\狼人等等)

以下内容跟帖回复才能看到
==============================

服务端下载地址http://www.eisky.net/down/Mud3(20060401).rar
客户端补丁下载地址http://www.eisky.net/down/update.rar

Legend 3G Eisky free experience editions

1. Clothing perfect luminous support of system attributes-255 restrictions perfect interface with the skills trees
2. Increase Guangtong latest dark horse
3. Snow field at the time of entering Shengong map with GC,
4. Update Pan Night Island, pirate island, not to cave, gave shrines
5. Guangtong increase with the same wisdom Monai monster attacks, including (skeleton demons soldier \ super skeleton archer \ fire Ling cattle ghost \ seem ill \ sex, etc.)

Last edited:

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Aint dead to me, I just grabbed em no problems - Will update thread once I have uploaded them somewhere. First file is Server, 2nd is client update..

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
Demonic said:
Aint dead to me, I just grabbed em no problems - Will update thread once I have uploaded them somewhere. First file is Server, 2nd is client update..

Well can't download, file not found!! some1 plz mirror them?

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Uploaded them to temp Space, suggest someone mirror them for Future reference !!

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
Demonic said:
Uploaded them to temp Space, suggest someone mirror them for Future reference !!

thanks for the re-upload m8. And out of interest do these files work with our euro client provided we use the client side update file?

Last edited:

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I am guessing it the Latest V2005 client with that lot patched over the top, at least this time we havr the matching client files. I have not tested this lot yet, if anybody could have a look and report back, it would be great.

This is not King or Holley files, different person and at the moment is Free, wonder how far we can push this before he sells the files :)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
How to config this dont have like ini file like CruelDragon3G.INI ?
To set the SQL connection info.

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
kk, manage to fix the problem!! exe wont run on win 2003, now we have another!! everything is set up but when i run the server exe some chinese words appear saying something about the setup.ini!!

ANY IDEAS?

Last edited:

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Yes I have abrill idea:

On the Database Mir3PlusDatabase
At the start of each table, rename then from Mir3_ to King_ and by bugger me, it works !!

Reactions: ryancg

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Seem to be based on King, the INI etc is all English. I still not made it into game as yet, got as far as logging in and cannot select my server but maybe that is because I have them spread across two computers (as it wont run at all on Windows 2003 Server o/s).

I did patch the client using the patcher supplied, using V2005 (latest) - if anyone manages to get in game, then great we have a working server with some new stuff.

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
Demonic said:
Seem to be based on King, the INI etc is all English. I still not made it into game as yet, got as far as logging in and cannot select my server but maybe that is because I have them spread across two computers (as it wont run at all on Windows 2003 Server o/s).

I did patch the client using the patcher supplied, using V2005 (latest) - if anyone manages to get in game, then great we have a working server with some new stuff.

I'm getting a start timer exception!!!! any ideas?

ready to load ini file..
!setup.txt loaded..
22:18:17:Read Emergency Map : [0] 458,398
loading string resource...
22:18:19:starttimer exception...

Last edited:

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I found that the REG file (ODBC) puts the ODBC in the wrong place (System instead of User). I recreated everything in user, went through all the files as normal, changing IP, Server name, Database (Accont needs some Ips in there remember), !Setup.txt and so forth.

The setup.ini has the wrong name for the ODBC, either change the ODBC name or change the name in the setup.ini (this been right at the top). I then ran the server no problems, once I had renamed the Mir3_ to King_ - it all ran up as it should.

So bascially the setup is like any other Mir3 Server.

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
Demonic said:
I found that the REG file (ODBC) puts the ODBC in the wrong place (System instead of User). I recreated everything in user, went through all the files as normal, changing IP, Server name, Database (Accont needs some Ips in there remember), !Setup.txt and so forth.

The setup.ini has the wrong name for the ODBC, either change the ODBC name or change the name in the setup.ini (this been right at the top). I then ran the server no problems, once I had renamed the Mir3_ to King_ - it all ran up as it should.

So bascially the setup is like any other Mir3 Server.

i'm starting to get pissed!! naver had problems in setting up mir3 server's now these files are giving me start timer exception!!!!!

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Well all I can say is that I went through the files as I would any other Mir3 Server and apart from the box that popped up at the start (setup.ini), the rest worked as it should. Now I mentioned (as did you) that Win 2003 Server refuses to even do anything with the EIServer.exe, its running in task manager but nothing on screen. This is why I then installed the Server on Windows XP 64 Edt and was suprised that it worked, I left the SQL on the 2003 Server.

If it helps, follow the King Set of files instructions, as these are as close to anything to King files. Check everything 3 times and then kick youself for missing an obious step of editing one file !!

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
NVM rechecked all files!!! problem was stres3g, the new is called only stres!
Anyway, i noticed that ports have been changed!! the files are completely messed up!! it's a complete mix of files!!Don't have much time to go trough all the ini's right now but ill try and check l8er!!
Demonic, where r u stuck?

Last edited:

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
It seems to be doing the same thing that King files did - after you click on your char. It won't connect you in game...shame really.
EDIT: Got into game but version doesn't match it says .... doh.