登陆器下载:http://www.cscity.cn/downloads/cscitydlq.rar
客户端下载:http://www.cscity.cn/downloads/YT773Mir3.rar

SCREEN0001_UYoyFh54A2zp.jpg

SCREEN0002_kpbh3pgiUtSg.jpg

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Nice one! cos I think the client you supplied is the wrong one as all the stats are messed up. I have it running and can log in, just the stats. I'll try this client.
EDIT:
I haven't downloaded the client as its MASSIVE but I'll try tonight. The client I used was the one you supplied with teh files demonic. I know it's the wrong one as the server says it. I just changed the version the server should check for so I could run round but the stats are messed up. Level and elements on my char.

Last edited:

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Client side - this is what I have now got..

I already had V2005 3G (my tester see) and I put them files across in first post, i then ran the patcher supplied and it grabbed about 20 files. I just checked the client now and its the old looking JOB one - so I have a feeling that both this (EISKY) and CD 3.56 use this very interface, this woudl explain the missing stats for sure..

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I will run updater maybe that will solve the problem ;). I'll keep you all posted. Also do you have the problem where sometimes it will connect and let you in game and sometimes it wont? Very odd!

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
shorty606 said:
I will run updater maybe that will solve the problem ;). I'll keep you all posted. Also do you have the problem where sometimes it will connect and let you in game and sometimes it wont? Very odd!

Well I can See the Stats but half the files are wrong I think (tiles, maps etc), so Im gonna download that one I linked (client). I can def see my Stats in game although they are all over the shop (so not quite patched ALL the files did it).

I can now get in all the time - as a suggestion, using 3.56 (CD) and that download above, I think the stats will now show, esp as its a 3 Server NOT a 3G one..

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I just read the eisky forum. There was a mistake and you should change client version on server as it is wrong. I also read something about hooking and binding?
Any chance you could send me the exe you use as the one I have has strange stats.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Does it work for u eisky demonic?. Do you have armour glows and new spells?

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I have tried hard with EISKy and so far I am not further forward then before really. I have since moved back to CruelDragon 3.5X and made some headway. I now have Stats on Display but another problem (sigh).

I started with 3.56 - no go, I then put on 3.55 Dated March 06, I now have stats but as soon as a Move, I get [Exception] operate on the Server screen. 3.55 Dated Jan 05 I get a black Screen after char select.

So closer but not quite there as they say !!

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
What was wrong with eisky demonic? for me the stats are messed up and things. It seems a problem with DB server. If i create a candle. It disapppears when I next log in which means it didnt get saved.

soulstealer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
Up North
yea or when you put on certain armours you all sudden on a horse.also my character name doesnt show right and a few others.so i deff think it is a db thing.say ill put use a sword or something.log out back in and it dont show on paper doll but it does show stats all screwed up.i think im gonna go back to 3.55 like demonic.only problem i had with that server was walking pause and if you hit something it dont hit which in terms im there but im not.been messing a bit with multiple ini's.im no pro at coding but i do know some stuff.also iv noticed the script ini for both server's.one will run old maps well one will run newer maps.iv found this out accidently one day.so if we ever get one of these servers running good we could give people options of what maps to run.i like old maps but yet iv got the newer stuff almost nailed down to perfect english which i have to say wasnt easy.i wouldv used demonics but at the time i just felt the need to finish using mine.iv tryed number of clients with both servers.iv found the client i use with my 3.38 server works great for 3.55 aside the walk crap.ill keep trying untill i get some type of change done.o another thing is back to the eisky server a sec.iv tryed both cruels and plus db's and they both read out the same stats.however plus has a few diff things but that isnt important.so iv tryed a older dbsrv and found some things did fix.so maybe we just have a bad dbsrv.if i get anything new or further ill sure to tell and and share.

Last edited:

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
3.55 i think the error is server side not client. I can't be sure.