Employment Contract

smoochy boys on tour

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
I've been with the same company for two years now and still have no contract. I've read somewhere that every employee no matter what job / company should have one. Ive been looking round for something to print off to go and take into work to show the boss but cant seem to find one.

Does anyone have anymore info or know anything about this area?

mapadale

I've been with the same company for two years now and still have no contract. I've read somewhere that every employee no matter what job / company should have one. Ive been looking round for something to print off to go and take into work to show the boss but cant seem to find one.

Does anyone have anymore info or know anything about this area?
Did you have a job description given you followed by a company hand book???

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
You have to sign something by law dont you??

I mean, thats what stops supervisors doing the managers jobs for instance. Your contract says what your job includes and you should stick to that.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
recently i lost my job because there a accident caused by another guard on a Site (Security) i had to forfit over £1300 264hours full month wages with already owing £600 out. i looked at my contract and said i would only have to pay £250 excess need to read the contract very carfully

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
You have to sign something by law dont you??

I mean, thats what stops supervisors doing the managers jobs for instance. Your contract says what your job includes and you should stick to that.

Thats what a contract does, but you dont NEED to have one.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Technically if you have recieved payment for work from the company then you have a contract with them...