Epic upcoming champ

smoochy boys on tour

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Trust you to find an unwatchable video. My sound is up full and I can't hear it. Why is he "epic"? They only released the artwork so far

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
dont blame me, thought u would appreciate some sneak preview stuff, and no its not just artwork, turn volume to full lol and listen, tells you about skills and a bit about his gameplay

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Scratch that, everything about him is going to be broken.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
people say this about every new champ though. they're never what they're cracked up to be. if it is, it'll just be nerfed, probably the day after i buy it. AHEM VAYNE

this is why i don't care for stuff like this, rather make my own judgements

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
new chars always op for first week so everyone buys them then they nerf em the week after, plus by this time most people learn to counter them

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Lulu is still broken, no nerfs, nothing, can't really nerf her though as a Support she's perfectly fine, it's when you put her as AP top or mid she becomes fking ruthless. Silence/shield/pix/speed boost/ulti that pretty much 100% stops death/passive that has extra poke. Oh, and her Q is an 80% slow (and can hit every single champ if they're in a line, or fire off of pix) (same as KARTHUS WALL AT LVL 5) ... from lvl 1,and duration gets longer lol.

I love abusing all of this. Can't even be ganked, you either speed boost or silence n waddle away. Every stream game I watch at 2000+ elo, she's banned lol.

Hecarim isn't OP, I'd say he's just decent, but this Varus is said to have that Q being like Nidalee spear in terms of damage, but it works off of AD, and goes through minions, constant A.speed boosts due to passive, ulti in a fight = snare everyone,.

Unless the damage ratios are pure ****, I really think he's going to be another broken champ.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
That is going to be extremely over powered and most likely will be nerfed before release. He would need like 20 starting AD and no MR or armour.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Lulu is still broken, no nerfs, nothing, can't really nerf her though as a Support she's perfectly fine, it's when you put her as AP top or mid she becomes fking ruthless. Silence/shield/pix/speed boost/ulti that pretty much 100% stops death/passive that has extra poke. Oh, and her Q is an 80% slow (and can hit every single champ if they're in a line, or fire off of pix) (same as KARTHUS WALL AT LVL 5) ... from lvl 1,and duration gets longer lol.

I love abusing all of this. Can't even be ganked, you either speed boost or silence n waddle away. Every stream game I watch at 2000+ elo, she's banned lol.

Hecarim isn't OP, I'd say he's just decent, but this Varus is said to have that Q being like Nidalee spear in terms of damage, but it works off of AD, and goes through minions, constant A.speed boosts due to passive, ulti in a fight = snare everyone,.

Unless the damage ratios are pure ****, I really think he's going to be another broken champ.

Riot have already noticed her damage is too high and she's performing too well in those areas so they will be making tweaks (possible next patch) hoping for warwick tweaks aswell, currently a hell of a broken solo top.

Just thought i'd pass on the good news to ya.

/Zelda

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Riot have already noticed her damage is too high and she's performing too well in those areas so they will be making tweaks (possible next patch) hoping for warwick tweaks aswell, currently a hell of a broken solo top.

/Zelda

Oh Boy, warwick nefs, been waiting for those since... I played against a lanewick.

Ah well, I'm sure they'll fix stuff up.

Played my very first ranked game yesterday...

WON IT. YEA! 100% Win ratio go me.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006

/Zelda

Thing is, Warwick hasn't been noticed much til recently. I bought him and everyone said he was ****, then day after every1 was crying op. I went against one solo top before who bought a chalice, just can't get near that at all. He's an excellent jungler imo (forced to jungle on ranked team) Hecarim seems a nice jungler too but very squishy early on, almost died completely to the golems.