smoochy boys on tour

Which Mir2 Server Will ETA Live 1st 👀

• Total voters

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
OldSkool was arse, if anything was worth a remake it's 3H. Unless we're talking Ben's first server oldskool 1.4 then that banged.

Good to hear they was just hear say and you and hany are good, would be nice to know if hes on your team though, can't see how he could commit to Valk+ Your server as he didn't have massive amounts of time on Valkyrie, ColdFusion was doing the bulk of it.

I think OldSkool 1.4 still holds the record for highest UserCount on a English Speaking Mir server. Some Asian guy had a bot that logged in like 5,000 characters lol, pretty sure Bon spawned a RME and wiped them all before he closed up, loved the 1.4 files sitting in BW all day with Fangs, Fubu and HotPocket slugging it away.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
OldSkool was arse, if anything was worth a remake it's 3H. Unless we're talking Ben's first server oldskool 1.4 then that banged.

Good to hear they was just hear say and you and hany are good, would be nice to know if hes on your team though, can't see how he could commit to Valk+ Your server as he didn't have massive amounts of time on Valkyrie, ColdFusion was doing the bulk of it.

I think OldSkool 1.4 still holds the record for highest UserCount on a English Speaking Mir server. Some Asian guy had a bot that logged in like 5,000 characters lol, pretty sure Bon spawned a RME and wiped them all before he closed up, loved the 1.4 files sitting in BW all day with Fangs, Fubu and HotPocket slugging it away.
yer that was good fun on the 1.4 servers
was all about thrusting! didnt have no TDB and **** in those days.

If I was to be making a server, it wont be putting up some old server of mine, that's not what I'm about. If i wanted to do that I would just put 5heroes back online. It would be a new server created from scratch but with lots of the old good stuff that made those servers fun.

I dont want to say "fan favourites" cause i aint got a clue what people do and dont like, but things like Bon Trance bosses are nostalgic to me so those are the kind of things that would return.

I dont think there is any point in making a poll saying "what do you want in server x"... as everyone has their own opinions and thats why we have so many different servers. as a server maker you've got to make what you would enjoy and think is fun, and hope others share in your views and opinions.

Most of the servers I've seen these days all seem a bit serious. Oldskool was quite fun and wacky and didnt follow the traditional trend of low rate euro clone.. and thats probably why some loved it and some hated it.
The haters were mostly from MirRevenge (i think thats what it was called? by that idiot.. cant remember his name..) :ROFLMAO:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I dont want to say "fan favourites" cause i aint got a clue what people do and dont like, but things like Bon Trance bosses are nostalgic to me so those are the kind of things that would return.

I wasn't around for your servers, please explain Trance Bosses! 🥳

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Do u have to do a line before u walk in to KR and have a dance off with ZumaTaurus? 🕺🏼

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
The haters were mostly from MirRevenge (i think thats what it was called? by that idiot.. cant remember his name..) :ROFLMAO:
Jamie Dotcom, Lapta XD some1 said he is back on the game recently.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
I wasn't around for your servers, please explain Trance Bosses! 🥳
I can explain :p hours on end fights there lol. You had a big square. At the top of map. down. >>>>> right side and <<<<<< left side was subs. so after these 4 was dead would spawn the boss ( bon) in the middle was hard as ****. think the other map boss (trance) gave you the trance set ect cant remember the stats on the bon and trance but im sure bon was better. also trance i think had high dc sc mc stats and low ac amc stats or resilience? ??? ( not sure on the stat of set`s part) the mobs used to hurt like **** also was like a player ai dont think you can dash them ect so had to be careful you didnt get slapped by them / sub not just pk oh and it global shouted upon being summoned. (10 sec tele in delay/ random tele in)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Trance was a very fitting name for that boss xD Trance was always ACPI'd silly fast and that boss was so fast, miss paralord etc with Character skin for bosses having to use Shift to lock onto it.

@Bon When people are saying OldSkool / 3h they're talking a re-make on Crystal nobody would Entertain playing 2.3 files, although i think personally you should just do a completely fresh server and take some idea's that people like from your old servers.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I can explain :p hours on end fights there lol. You had a big square. At the top of map. down. >>>>> right side and <<<<<< left side was subs. so after these 4 was dead would spawn the boss ( bon) in the middle was hard as ****. think the other map boss (trance) gave you the trance set ect cant remember the stats on the bon and trance but im sure bon was better. also trance i think had high dc sc mc stats and low ac amc stats or resilience? ??? ( not sure on the stat of set`s part) the mobs used to hurt like **** also was like a player ai dont think you can dash them ect so had to be careful you didnt get slapped by them / sub not just pk oh and it global shouted upon being summoned. (10 sec tele in delay/ random tele in)

Sounds fun 💯👍🏻

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Jamie Dotcom, Lapta XD some1 said he is back on the game recently.

Yeh he had a server up mirbichon or something like that. Usual crew playing it 20-30 usercount. Think it was just testing, not sure if its still active.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Breezer gets bored real quick.
Hany had big patience with the Apocalypse bugs 😂

2 years and 3 UI's later is quick is it ? Don't start bitching when I did all this for free. Only reason I left was because you chucked out our hard work when Zircon was released and I had more important things to do like....earn a ******* living.

Reactions: Chalace

AesirMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 2, 2019
Think I might be killing your poll here :P
AesirMir goes live on 11/10/2019, 7:30GMT 😇😋