EU Referendum. Have you decided ?

Join Discord

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
and Goodbye UK, according to Scotland
Well if Scotland wants to leave a 300 Year union that's their choice. The Scot's have never forgiven the UK Governments over the Poll Tax.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
you know whats pissed me off, laming old people for the leave vote?? There vote is worth the same as anyone else's some of these people are the ones who saved are ass from speaking german right now how a bit of ****ing respect ye

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
you know whats pissed me off, laming old people for the leave vote?? There vote is worth the same as anyone else's some of these people are the ones who saved are ass from speaking german right now how a bit of ****ing respect ye

Surely the older generation should be taken seriously they have lived with europe for 40years

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

This.

The EU HQ is set in germany too, our Grand parents and great grand parents fought to stop us from being taken over from Germany but yet we end up being ruled by them anyways?? Now we have our country back theres going to be some huge changes, some bad and some good but now we are free

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
20130109.0.png

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
koriban, no-one said leaving was going to be easy.. Yes its going to be tough but in the long run Britain is going to be more prosperous in the future then we currently are.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I guess you guys aren't familiar with memes, you shouldn't take what I say to heart.

Whatever happens happens. Whether you or I are right or wrong we're dealt the hand we're given so make the most of it.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
We might get the North back if they vote to leave the UK, after so many years wanting it back the English people might have done it for Ireland
Thanks you every one who voted :)

Jokes but would be nice to get the North back

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003
I voted to leave, I am not frightened of embracing a new future outside of Europe, the biggest issue for me was sovereignty and the right to govern ourselves. I believe that we'll be fine as a nation outside of the EU, people are treating it as if the world is crumbling around them and it is a disaster, yet there are so many countries around the world that are independent and successful, we'll be no different.

The argument about blaming the elderly generation irritates me too, everyone gets one vote, all votes are equal, that is democracy. The elderly have been very brave in my opinion, voting for improving the long term and disregarding the shot term when the time they have themselves is very limited. Also if you go into that round about thinking that the elderly have denied the next generation, what about the 18-24 year olds complaining, their votes will determine the future of all the children of this country, it is a never ending cycle.

/Xele

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
This.

The EU HQ is set in germany too, our Grand parents and great grand parents fought to stop us from being taken over from Germany but yet we end up being ruled by them anyways?? Now we have our country back theres going to be some huge changes, some bad and some good but now we are free

Brussels isn't in Germany...
Are these really the reasons we're leaving the EU? smh :sorrow:

The sad truth is that the majority of Brexiteers are very misguided.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
How so? Majority of the remainders are scared of change. Or scared that visa free travel to the continent will cease. These are not reason to remain inside a political union.
We never opted to join a political union we initially joined a Common Market.

With Calls for a 2nd Referendum just shows how pathetic the remainders are currently acting. The sooner we initiate Article50 the better.

regarding Northern Ireland leaving the UK I would be happy for them todo so it doesn't mean we wouldn't be close friends.

and any politician is thinks about over turning a majority decision made by the peoples of the UK they should be removed and sacked

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
How so? Majority of the remainders are scared of change. Or scared that visa free travel to the continent will cease. These are not reason to remain inside a political union.
We never opted to join a political union we initially joined a Common Market.

With Calls for a 2nd Referendum just shows how pathetic the remainders are currently acting. The sooner we initiate Article50 the better.

regarding Northern Ireland leaving the UK I would be happy for them todo so it doesn't mean we wouldn't be close friends.

and any politician is thinks about over turning a majority decision made by the peoples of the UK they should be removed and sacked

How so? From this thread alone the only reasons/"benefits" I've heard for leaving the EU is that we'll no longer be ruled by Nazi's and we won't be invaded by Turkish immigrants. :rolleyes:

I think the fact some people have called for a second referendum shows how passionate they feel about what a mistake it is. Ironically on Friday morning more Remainers were up in arms than Leavers were celebrating.

Personally it's too late and there's no going back anyway.

So you've now said you're happy for Scotland and NI to leave the UK? I wonder how many people actually want that though? Not 52% I guarantee!

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I think the fact some people have called for a second referendum shows how passionate they feel about what a mistake it is.

I wonder how many of them votes are just bots? got my hands on one myself, works on Parliament / Change.org, how many votes would you like me to do for LOMCN?