Join Discord

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Complete bullshit right here.

P69 been up what 9 years?

ALWAYS had donations, and WAS the most sucessful server from 2004-2008

Where the fack do you get your info from??? And to my knowledge P69 never excepted donations from day one.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Yeah it may accept them now, but not from te beginning.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Yeah it may accept them now, but not from te beginning.

so ur telling me if someone said to scorp in 2005, i'll give u £40 for nothing, just so server stays up also i know he took donations in the last 2-3 years of euro (as thats when i played) i was around 14? and donated about £900 of my mums money....untill she find out......

he said no i dont accept donations? all servers excepted donations, its just only past 2-3 years gameshops came out, which are not donations lol...

+ im pretty sure he sold stuff on the sly, as he aint exactly honest, and if ur so high and mighty and against donations mir servers, here's an idea for you.
Make one, take no donations, and see how long it takes u be4 u want to kill every single person who plays your server, in the slowest most painfulliest way you can imagine.

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
A retard, is someone who donates £900 of there own money to a private server, using someone elses money was quite smart i thought.
so you used your mothers money which eventually would of been invested in you like food/clothes and other needs .
very clever =]

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
so ur telling me if someone said to scorp in 2005, i'll give u £40 for nothing, just so server stays up also i know he took donations in the last 2-3 years of euro (as thats when i played) i was around 14? and donated about £900 of my mums money....untill she find out......

he said no i dont accept donations? all servers excepted donations, its just only past 2-3 years gameshops came out, which are not donations lol...

+ im pretty sure he sold stuff on the sly, as he aint exactly honest, and if ur so high and mighty and against donations mir servers, here's an idea for you.
Make one, take no donations, and see how long it takes u be4 u want to kill every single person who plays your server, in the slowest most painfulliest way you can imagine.

Firstly, I want you to quote me saying that I'm against donation servers.

Secondly, I want you to stop getting your back up at every post I make.

And thirdly, £900 of your mothers money my asshole.

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
Euro clone m8 me and my 4 bros will play it any 2 of my brows will donate every week if u make a euro server they own
(<<<Shadowwarrior of euro mir)

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Me?

Yeah i probs did.

Any more news on this ben/hany?

We decided we'll have a euro clone(with a twist) as a base, but ye i started working y/day.

It is alot of work though, the amount of stuff on my list is immense.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
How do euro servers "own" and how do custom maps suck? Euro people need to get over euro mir and move on...

Aidon_Lee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2012
How do euro servers "own" and how do custom maps suck? Euro people need to get over euro mir and move on...

EuroMir was the start for the majority of people, so people are going to put modern servers and compare it with euro mir.
Euro mir was good because of the usercount and battle ground lol.

Any server with a decent user count and battleground as good as euro is ****ing WIN!

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
We decided we'll have a euro clone(with a twist) as a base, but ye i started working y/day.

It is alot of work though, the amount of stuff on my list is immense.

As people have said before you should spread it a bit like USA but maybe not as far. Will you be using Euro up til around level 45 then adding in FH LR content? With it being a bit of a quicker pace than Euro so it's not gonna take years for people to get to that content.

UnseenPower

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2003

No offence but he said he didn't accept donations from the BEGINNING. You make yourself seem pretty stupid by ignoring his one line post.

You know he took it from the last 2 or 3 years but that doesn't mean the damn begnning.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
he took donations from at least the first year so dont know why people saying he didnt lol, anyways! on topic now.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

i totally agree, i really dont get what this obession with euro is about.. its boring as fk

Any server with a decent user count and battleground as good as euro is ****ing WIN!

ive seen and played servers with better featuers than battle ground lol

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
i totally agree, i really dont get what this obession with euro is about.. its boring as fk

ive seen and played servers with better featuers than battle ground lol

OS BattleGround was the bees knees! Me and 2 irl mates spent almost all our time hunting in there, we got almost fa drops but we still went all the time was great.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Ost > bg

BG = lazy cave, lets just pack all bosses into a map and call it a battle ground! lol.