EuroMir - Low Rate [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
Re: EuroMir - Low Rate Discussion

Their so called forum wont activate my account that have been made 2 weeks ago despite pms. Players should not have to leave a KR just because they freeze telling them tough rt pot DE is not the point (which is no sh*t sherlock) Freezing of players shouldnt happen its never happened on other servers at the random rate it does here so it should be stopped.

idk better to ask on their forum. tbh you can still pot/rt and talk etc just not move so can avoid death :p

Saying you can still pot and rt etc is just rubbish did you play any mir servers? Did they make you freeze for 3-5 seconds at random times and most often in lures or in KingRooms I think not!.

Being a lvl 40 wizard helps you alot not having to die or TT when you freeze knowing your high lvl and mostly having lvl 3 shield up.You had benefit of TSng PT mobs to close to your level before GM made them harder than they used to be.

Last edited:

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am

I don't disagree with you. I didnt say 'leave it as i is, its fun'...did i? I dont like it either but I dont die or have to TT.
And noones told anyone its tough luck either.
Not sure why you can't get activated for forum account, mine worked instantly. But if you did go on there you'd see theyre working on it and asking for feedback...They don't seem to look on here very often =/

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

The economy is already pointless, gold is worthless, tried telling them in the first week, saying I don't want to be paying 50 mill for a dc 0-6 dragon ring, the answer was 'our economy will be unique to our server', hence why I quit. Couple this with the fact that bundles currently weigh the same as 6 pot buns but when broken give 10 pots, means wizz have huge advantage.. Oh did I mention tstorm affects all mobs not just undead?

Lots still broken on here, mob speeds all wrong, some mob attacks wrong, mob defense also needs sorting.. basically this is beta.. til they sort it out I can't see them attracting any numbers, and when they do sort it, it'll need a wipe if they are hoping for 100+ users.

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am

Their so called forum wont activate my account that have been made 2 weeks ago despite pms. Players should not have to leave a KR just because they freeze telling them tough rt pot DE is not the point (which is no sh*t sherlock) Freezing of players shouldnt happen its never happened on other servers at the random rate it does here so it should be stopped.

Saying you can still pot and rt etc is just rubbish did you play any mir servers? Did they make you freeze for 3-5 seconds at random times and most often in lures or in KingRooms I think not!.

Being a lvl 40 wizard helps you alot not having to die or TT when you freeze knowing your high lvl and mostly having lvl 3 shield up.You had benefit of TSng PT mobs to close to your level before GM made them harder than they used to be.

read the post i made after the post u quoted.
No I've never played any mir servers. Also I managed to make it to 40 with the issues without much hassle, so anyone can.
Its not my server, not sure why your directing your anger at me lol.

---------- Post Merged at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:19 PM ----------

The economy is already pointless, gold is worthless, tried telling them in the first week, saying I don't want to be paying 50 mill for a dc 0-6 dragon ring, the answer was 'our economy will be unique to our server', hence why I quit. Couple this with the fact that bundles currently weigh the same as 6 pot buns but when broken give 10 pots, means wizz have huge advantage.. Oh did I mention tstorm affects all mobs not just undead?

Lots still broken on here, mob speeds all wrong, some mob attacks wrong, mob defense also needs sorting.. basically this is beta.. til they sort it out I can't see them attracting any numbers, and when they do sort it, it'll need a wipe if they are hoping for 100+ users.

Agree with most of what u say. But trust me, the pot bundle thing is more of a hinderance atm. Can never open **** in my bag and U cant leave them on the floor coz they gone after 2 mins. Open a bun of rts and mp, thats half my bag gone without the sunpots i may need etc. As a wiz at this point, id rather bundles contained 6 pots/rts. Oh and when I do open the bundles.....im overweight...

Last edited:

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004

To say you never played other mir servers is a joke anyone just has to look click on your username here and all your 'View Forum Posts' and can see youve been on at least 3 servers since you joined in 2011. None of which ever had freeze of a player for a problem. Cant see why your scared about admitting freezing is a problem as it definetly never has happened as it does on this 'EuroMir' than on other servers you, me or anyone else has ever played on.

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am

You asked the question...which was obviously a stupid question.
Read back over what yourself and I have said when you're sober and point out where I ssay its not a problem. Fact is i said I agree with you -__-

If the servers admin werent working on the issues I wouldn't defend it. They are and its a donation free server so I will back them up. Tried reunited but for some reason Im getting a more nostalgic feel from this server.

Arguing with tossers on a forum over nothing just adds to that nostalgia I think.

Last edited:

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012

Is this server up ?

invis87

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 27, 2012

how do i patch this? i have downloaded the patch put it in the folder and it runs but the interface seems bugged to hell and things like inventory and the shut down window wont show :/

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

All i have downloaded is "Heroes client" From Hero Section.

And i see everything fine.

Get Client > Here

-Ash

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

read the post i made after the post u quoted.
No I've never played any mir servers. Also I managed to make it to 40 with the issues without much hassle, so anyone can.
Its not my server, not sure why your directing your anger at me lol.

---------- Post Merged at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Agree with most of what u say. But trust me, the pot bundle thing is more of a hinderance atm. Can never open **** in my bag and U cant leave them on the floor coz they gone after 2 mins. Open a bun of rts and mp, thats half my bag gone without the sunpots i may need etc. As a wiz at this point, id rather bundles contained 6 pots/rts. Oh and when I do open the bundles.....im overweight...

yeah but at lvl 40 really not hard to take one less bundle and still be up maybe 5 buns of 10 pots.. it's ok really, I appreciate the team is still trying their best to get to grips with the files and sort out the problems.. I fear by then they will need to wipe though, mind, weathers been good so I'll be looking forward to a decent server in the autumn. These files have a lot going for them, if they can iron out the annoyances, I'd be more than happy to play and donate, currently it's too buggered to even play particularly hardcore, so I'll bide my time. Still keep an eye on this though, had the old euro feel, and a few tweeks and it'd be sound, I'd prob reduce the xp by 50% too, and reduce the drop rate in half or maybe a quarter, that's when gold would actually mean something.. pointless adding rubbish later in an effort to remove some of it ingame, make it hard to get in the first place, then the economy is fine. Far easier to increase gold and drops later than the other way round.. still this team is learning, hopefully they get it right, I enjoyed the first couple of weeks, but then it got a little bit silly, good luck and I'll be keeping an eye.

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007

ok things i noticed are .....no bag weight gauge dont no if overweight or under weight .. really annoying
rt bundles give 10 rts instead of 6 ....with wot u said about *euro feel* it has no euro feel at all
pot bundles give 8 pots instead of 6...again not euro feel
names/text on items and players ect too small..
good luck with the server .. and before anyone says * did u play euro * YES i did and this is no way like euro

Anadiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2012
Scarborough, UK

Hmm so because of a couple of issues with pots you cite its nothing like it. I really do get confused sometimes at people.

Quick Update:
Foxes including items and such are now all added and working.
Quite a few smaller issues fixed.

spikelord

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 13, 2012

im on windowns 7 and i downloaded to sever and tryed to play and all im getting is (mirclient.exe at 0015dca5 range check error) can anyone help plz ty

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
Im not sure if it has something to do with changing properties of the exe.
On some servers ive been on I had to change it to Run as admin and compatability service pack2 xp

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
Think server is closed.
Didn't even say anythinng, just took down website then game lol.

Last edited: