EuroMir - Low Rate [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Anadiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2012
Scarborough, UK
[Heroes]EuroMir: Low Rate Server!

Greetings Legend of Mir 2 players! We have recently begun to undertake a project to set up a professionally run low rate Legend of Mir 2 server!

Requested Information:

Other Information:

• Drop Rate: Low to mid rate
  • Classes: Wiz War Tao only, We wont be adding additional classes ever!
  • Hero System will be disabled, it ruins the fun of pvp far too much!

Having looked around the current servers on offer and seeing the lack of a low rate server which isnt full of customization, we have decided we would like to see something a little closer to the Mir of old. Due to this we wont be straying too far initially from the game in its original state. The following information is subject to change over the coming weeks:

Maps and Dungeons:

At present all content up until Past Bichon is active and playable, new areas will be added as and when required by the player base. All new maps added will be thoroughly tested and released as part of a larger "Expansion"

Items:
Very much, as with the maps and dungeons, we want to see the old items making their comeback, due to this we wont be adding anything in the way of custom items initially. With each Expansion we release, there will be new items to hunt for, all of which will be kept in line with the same item progression seen throughout the original game. We wont be jumping from the best ring ingame going from being dc0-8 as a normal drop to suddenly being dc0-15, stat increases will be slight to ensure balance is maintained!

Donations:
Will be exactly that, the only "perks" a donator can gain will be in the form of forum status and a few extra forum and VoIP privileges. We arent here for your money ladies and gents, just to offer you a fair and balanced Mir 2 experience. Thats right, donators gain no in-game advantages, sorry guys =)

Please Note:

At present we are making fixes on a daily basis, the server is currently in an "open beta" phase which as it is open will not be wiped and thus in effect we have launched. There are still some minor issues were ironing out on a daily basis, all bugs and issues should be posted on our forums and will be dealt with as quickly as we can!

Last edited:

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Re: EuroMir - Low Rate Discussion

Comments.

-Too many lowbie items drop. Not many with added stats. Its just inflating the gold on the server.
-Caves exp is imbalanced. Just like euro, caves post PT patch are really the only places to go.
-Not seen any ingame GMs or any updates. For a server just launched you'd expect GMs to be visible
-FlameField has dropped already. No-one is even 30 yet.
-DungeonTele npc only present in BW. No other province has this.
-Because of ^ I ran to ZT and had to die to get out quickly. Lost 50% exp at 17. Super harsh.
-Skill points are insane. 3000 for a lvl 15 skill to lvl 1..?

Anadiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2012
Scarborough, UK

Comments.

-Too many lowbie items drop. Not many with added stats. Its just inflating the gold on the server.

• We made the early levels far easier and common drops more common to promote the dropping of added stat items. After this the drops start to slow down a little.
-Caves exp is imbalanced. Just like euro, caves post PT patch are really the only places to go.
  • All i can say is the following quote from your text above "Just like Euro"
-Not seen any ingame GMs or any updates. For a server just launched you'd expect GMs to be visible
  • There was an update 24 hours after launch to fix some issues and will be another again tonight. We are working to fix any and all anomalies.
-FlameField has dropped already. No-one is even 30 yet.
  • Luck on a 1 in 5000 drop chance *shrugs*
-DungeonTele npc only present in BW. No other province has this.
  • To make the lower levels easier, this is the only purpose, he also only moves you to the lower level caves.
-Because of ^ I ran to ZT and had to die to get out quickly. Lost 50% exp at 17. Super harsh.
  • Not quite sure as to why its doing this but as stated a simple relog fixes it.
-Skill points are insane. 3000 for a lvl 15 skill to lvl 1..?
  • Currently looking at halfing the requirements, as they are currently normal euro rate requirements. Did we fail to mention this server is supposed to be similar to Euro?

I do hope this helps to answer your issues, at present were looking at all feedback given on our forums and taking everything into account before making small changes to get the perfect balance for the server.

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am

Im always lucky with books...got the 1st BA and curse books on dragon lol

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005

have i missed a download patch - because the GUI is either invisible & aligned correctly :).
Im currently downloading the a patch from the thread (linked to from your website) 750mbs or so..

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

Make sure when downloading the client you install the patches with them and do it in order. Install the patch that's linked last. Or you can wait til he updates the ad with a full client later today.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

PrecisionNecklace +0 Accuracy Needs changing to +1 Accuracy

-Ash

Edit: Also take the "Non Drop, Trade, Sell ect" of meat please.. I have 4 of them in my bag.

Last edited:

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003

when i log in ma image freezes any idea why ?

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011

i cant even D/l it it wont let me can some 1 gimmi direct link plz?

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003

How is the usercount for this? I am currently rather bored

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010

Anadiel, I see alot of posts on forums 'Working on it' etc yet stones are still bugged. Some give luck, some give base ac. Been this way since launch. Tamings broken which tbh on a low rate, taming can be quite useful. And skillpoints still aint been sorted.

If updates are this slow when its just been launched doesnt bode well for later on when you lose some enthusiasm for it.

Tennant

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2012

Nevermind delete this post im a n00b.

Last edited:

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005

How is the usercount for this? I am currently rather bored
I don't remember exact number, but it would probably be 25+

I myself enjoy this server a lot, although the GMs seemed to have troubles with the files, which I am not sure if because of inexperience or just being new to those specific files, but they still do great job, and this is the first server I feel is in the level of olymp/real old izar I have played.

I

Tennant

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2012

I don't remember exact number, but it would probably be 25+

I myself enjoy this server a lot, although the GMs seemed to have troubles with the files, which I am not sure if because of inexperience or just being new to those specific files, but they still do great job, and this is the first server I feel is in the level of olymp/real old izar I have played.

I

Hows the balance, with stuff like PKing versus Curse/luck, on another server the Curse/luck is out of 100 and only chance to loose 1% luck/gain 1% curse, and means people are pking newbies/lower levels cos theres no punishment.