Euromir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Correct, my files are equal to these files. I have all quests working and am fixing the broken english.

If anything my (VE) files are past these files because they cannot open their Monster, Item and Magic information to add more...

And they are very untrusting even after receiving a lot of help to get the files online.

thought so thanks for the confirmation. do i take that post in the way to say your planning to release a new server soon or just working on the files ?

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
ok .......its for the old players of mir3 euro that want to play there hard lvld characters again on a normal server without anything added :p

DeathSentence

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
Wakefield
the problem with the gelu server is that theres a hell of a lot of characters with the same name as ignis.....so its finding a diff char name and changing it to something else which believe it or not is quite hard considering the amount of names already in use :) we are working on the niggly bits atm and if enough interest from players we will be upgrading the server to a much better one.......had 12 players on at once so far lol

carn't you have same names but maybe put (GEL) in front of the name so it shows which server they were from?
same for (IGN) for ignis etc.

shirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2005
was ignis the server with benben and granddragon on it carnt rember :P

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
carn't you have same names but maybe put (GEL) in front of the name so it shows which server they were from?
same for (IGN) for ignis etc.

This, I just found out I had a Wizard on Gelu called Jicaa(A really old screenshot). So it would be great to be able to use him again instead of starting from scratch.

shirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2005
i had a char called shirty but carnt rember the id to log on ><

RandomGKL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2014
there must be 10 years worth of drop timers up, someone gonna clean up lol.

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
At what point in time is this character database from?
I have had my char restored from Gelu but nothing on it, think I gave everything away (cant remember who to) before the server went down unfortunately. Did have cosmos necklace and a dc+12/13 mace of obliteration, among other stuff, but all gone now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.