EuroReborn - The Highest Definition

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
100% i do mate and i hope you dont think i was attackingn your points
I don't at all & equally I don't want to be a moaning negative voice - sincerely I think what you've created is the best thing LOMCN has produced in the nearly 20 years I've enjoyed this game.

I still wish you the best & I can appreciate your rationale, though I do believe there are a multitude of ways to see your server be both 'commercially' successful, satisfy players & maintain the integrity you're striving for.

Reactions: a3dam and Sanjian

angelicfaith

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2014
Certainly, i will be using Patreon which is coded to use patreons API to automatically determine account status so i dont have to do anything and players dont have to "message me to get your stuff" rubbish that these cheap ass cash cows are attempting.

I know going subscription based will lower my user count but im not after a lot of players, im after players who want to enjoy a fair server for EVERY SINGLE PLAYER

View attachment 32857

This is the unpublished patreon players MUST subscribe to for access to the servers features listed in it. linking your patreon to your discord will also give you access to a special section on discord that only patreons can talk in and interact with.

Players may play in free mode but wont have access to the above and are limited to 1 character per account.

EDIT: Open Beta is available now unrestricted to everyone
I have no problem with subscription, the game looks amazing !!! would love to play it sooner but i guess it will be a very nice new start of the year <3

Sanjian Thank you for your great work, keep it up.​

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Difference is people see the word Crypto and immediately think "Get rich quick".
Thing is, people see crypto on mir as a "scr3w you guys I m going home".

I m all against chargebacks, however using crypto just to dump server after 2-3 months is insane. Where is Bon at?

I feel like Sanj gets more grief about his payment methods than Bon. Difference is Sanjian worked years on and off, Bon botched 5 UIs in one, some taobao mirpacks and gamble additive mechanics and called it a day.

Reactions: ventus

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
I would much rather have monthly sub rather than gameshops with silly pads,exp pots, premium dungeon passes, items, torches and the list goes on and on.

I was thinking about 'hours played' in most of my games recently and thought to myself I wish I could see the combined hours over the last 15+ years I've played Mir, it would be ridiculous, and I guess a lot of people on here would be the same, as we are all on here still patiently waiting for the next big thing.

AAA games are now up to £69.99 for the BASE edition, then you have to include the battlepass bullshit, additional DLC every season etc.

My point is if £10.00 per month pains you to keep playing a game that we all love (lets be honest we do) and the guys here put in so much hard work, yes a lot of them are cash cows over the past couple of years but the work involved to allow us to keep the Mir world alive, imagine if they all just up and left now, a couple of months down the line we would all be begging them to come back with our tenners in hand.

Less

LOMCN Rookie
Oct 6, 2023
Monthly sub was always the best option for the player imo, it's always going to be healthiest for the owner too, steady cash flow albeit a low amount but it's consistent at least

Cash shop encourages whales which inevitably ruin a server because some people can't or won't match that level of cash investment so you end up left out if you're not willing to fall behind on rent 🤪

Reactions: Sanjian

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Been a long road, enjoyed your development journey of this server, wish you all that you deserve on your live release mate!

• Love

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Good Luck @Sanjian - this would have probably been released sooner if it weren't for all the help you have given me over the last year or so for which I'll forever be grateful.

• Love

kingkog

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 21, 2014
This prof system is it abit diffrent now cause when you find a normal SoulSabre or high level weapon people said its junk cause can craft 1 with added stats i think that ruined 1st server when find items like that and its a shop item

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Ive finished on the last feature im adding before live, that is the Random Encounter Monster Hunts

saw this on chrons and loved it, so i decided to start coding a basic version for now which i can expand upon at a later date

killing a mob has x chance to trigger an event to kill x mobs in x minutes, completing it will reward bonus exp and gold

players can always cancel this by clicking the [x] on screen.

dont like the graphic pop up but its a place holder for when i can design somethign better but the gui i have i like so will be kept

1696782043756.png

will be able to tweak settings once i get some feedback form the payerbase

EDIT: this is fully intergrated to work with groups of players, and even if some other players arnt on the same hun kills wil count towards yours if they kill somethign you need

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Ive finished on the last feature im adding before live, that is the Random Encounter Monster Hunts

saw this on chrons and loved it, so i decided to start coding a basic version for now which i can expand upon at a later date

killing a mob has x chance to trigger an event to kill x mobs in x minutes, completing it will reward bonus exp and gold

dont like the graphic pop up but its a place holder for when i can design somethign better but the gui i have i like so will be kept

View attachment 32866

EDIT: this is fully intergrated to work with groups of players, and even if some other players arnt on the same hun kills wil count towards yours if they kill somethign you need
nice, remember marbles? the mob killing hunt log type thing would be nice, unsure if you already got it tbh, would get perks/buffs for ones done etc

Reactions: zedina

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

View attachment 32866

We had something similar in TPR and Odyssey, was a really well received feature and I loved it!

All your features are on point my friend!
Post automatically merged:

nice, remember marbles? the mob killing hunt log type thing would be nice, unsure if you already got it tbh, would get perks/buffs for ones done etc
This not similar to his adventure log?

• Love