smoochy boys on tour

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
Ive heard that Evan (Stealer of MiGHT) is making a new server

I would just like to go on record to state that i do not allow Evan to use any of my scripts. He has a few which i gave him to gain his trust to take down MiGHT.

IF any scripts of mine are present on his server i would like to request that lomcn do not allow the advertisement of Said Server.

Thanks.

Lee

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Lol, i heard that it was one of your **** ups that took server down anyway?

/Head

And low usercount

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
it ur own fault putting them in the server file, YOU'VE basically given him now havent you....dnt say u havent cuase YOU implenmented them on HIS server......

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
By putting "The stealer of might" in your post do you actually think that justifies trashing someones server? Your actions are as bad, if not worse than Evan's.

Also, on the scripts. You GAVE Evan the scripts. So I'm sorry but thats simply tough **** pal.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
evan couldnt make a server to save his life

then again nither cud you bon as urs is totaly unbalanced.

And anyway tbh i dont think evan shud even be allowed on lomcn full stop due to the face he stole server files and classed them as his own when everyone on lomcn knows that NewHope made it.

and tbh also leecuz did a big favour if i must say so.
leecuz had all the right to trash that server due to it wasent his files.

so to thoes who are against leecuz u really need to get the drift on whats going on.

btw Thanks Lee.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
how can anyone steal server files? giving someone files for host for them isnt stealing, the host GAVE them to him, its his own fault for doing it.

theres no such thing as stolen files, only copying a server.

you and anyone else who says people stole files are morons. just the same as he wldnt be stealing YOUR script. if you gave them to him, they're HIS scripts now.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Bons server is a 4 day slap up ^^ what more can you expect?
yet it still gets 50-65 users? surely that puts these "4month servers" to shame? ;)

then again nither cud you bon as urs is totaly unbalanced.

And anyway tbh i dont think evan shud even be allowed on lomcn full stop due to the face he stole server files and classed them as his own when everyone on lomcn knows that NewHope made it.

and tbh also leecuz did a big favour if i must say so.
leecuz had all the right to trash that server due to it wasent his files.

so to thoes who are against leecuz u really need to get the drift on whats going on.

btw Thanks Lee.
if mines so ****, whys it get 50-65 users? might got max of wot.. 35?

i dont see wots so unbalanced about it.. lol perfect balance takes time, it is pretty balanced, ppl like u dont know wot balance is. u think ur clas should own every1... u think mc should be dbl dc LOL

jog on sheman

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
how can anyone steal server files? giving someone files for host for them isnt stealing, the host GAVE them to him, its his own fault for doing it.

theres no such thing as stolen files, only copying a server.

you and anyone else who says people stole files are morons. just the same as he wldnt be stealing YOUR script. if you gave them to him, they're HIS scripts now.

True lol .......:P

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
a few days ago i clicked on might.exe and it took me into the logon screen :O
buy i had 2 make a new account , when i did and i logged on it was called OuTbReAk 2.3

i wonder if thats what his server is

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Ive heard that Evan (Stealer of MiGHT) is making a new server

I would just like to go on record to state that i do not allow Evan to use any of my scripts. He has a few which i gave him to gain his trust to take down MiGHT.

IF any scripts of mine are present on his server i would like to request that lomcn do not allow the advertisement of Said Server.

Thanks.

Lee
you cannot demand LOMCN not to advertise the server. if he's gonna make then so be it. if people want to play it's up to them you have no say. now shut up. and you should be banned for trashing som'one's server up. dosnt matter what they have done you dont do that.

You should be banned for admitance of trashing someones server...
i also agree on this.

/ancient

ImapsI

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2004
i wouldn't, nor would anyone else, be to happy if i trusted some one with my server files and then they cut me out/later used my files and took credit for all the work.

It's not like there was no just reason to take the server down, i wouldn't congratulate him on it but i couldn't have a go at HIM for it either, sure if it was someone else.

I think it should be a case of mods reply to request then thread gets closed tbh.

just my opinion.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It's irrelevant anyway as there's no one here to remove an advertisement from the forum.